Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone, Sorry I have not had a chance to post whore lately. I have been busy with work. Here is the link everyone has been waiting for. If you want to buy within our group buy, here is the link:

The site lists only a $5.00 discount, however, as the people that said they wanted to participate in this, the price will lower. THIS LINK IS THE ONLY LINK THAT WILL GIVE THE DISCOUNT. Whenever we decide to close out the Group Buy is the number that they will use to give us the appropriate discount. Also, they will not ship out any products until the group buy has been closed out. I have just received this email from Brian as of this morning. Within Five minutes of receiving the email, I visited the site, and purchased my ELITE kit. I encourage everyone else to do the same as quickly as possible that way we can get this group buy closed out and get these things shipped out to everyone!! I appreciate everyone that committed to this product and look forward to get at least 15 purchases. Thanks Again everyone!
    Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
    GT-R Exhaust System
    K&N Typhoon CAB
    EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
    EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling
      GTP_Canuck Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YaYa so when can we order? Huh Huh?
      Umm yeah you gotta click on the "add to cart" button...then, you gotta pay for it. Its pretty complex...I had to call up Customer support too! LMFAO

L8R,
      Sterling
      Ya but I wanted my $5 off so I could afford one of those trendy Starschmucks coffee's!!!!!! :P I need some caffine so I can install this thing...........looks pretty tough.
      Originally posted by Lampoon
      I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
      '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

As I posted above, you have to order from the link that I posted in order to be included in the group buy. Then of course, click "add to cart" then pay for it via paypal or credit card. Simple process. Everyone should post once they have ordered a kit that way we have a running total on purchased kits.

1.) MDMAS13
        GT-R Exhaust System
        K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

well then how much lower is the price going to actually be?? You bought the elite kit and thats what I wanted but what is the real price since you said it would be lower than just the $5 off??
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Code:
            1.) MDMAS13     Elite Kit
            2.) TLS2000     Regular Kit

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Oh, and you're lucky MDMAS! I almost found my pitch fork! lol..

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                well then how much lower is the price going to actually be?? You bought the elite kit and thats what I wanted but what is the real price since you said it would be lower than just the $5 off??
                tell me, does it show when you buy the kit what the real price is?
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

They won't know what the discount is until all of the orders are in. Discount is based on orders received.

sigpic

Comment

another tally! who ordered by way of that link up there?
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

well there's not that many people as of now, I can't believe the discount is determines AFTER the orders are placed. What kind of ass backwards setup is that? I'll still buy one though, give me a bit.

Comment

BTW are the orders total or does there need to be so many people for the standard kit and the elite kit separately. I want the elite kit but I'd like to get some more money off that $5?? Let me know the details because I'd like to get this ordered ASAP.

Comment

Plus one on the regular kit, I CANNOT WAIT!

John
                          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Lojac, you should probably read the entire thread, because all the questions you have asked have already been answered before they were asked. The website is reflecting a 5.00 discount, however, the Group buy pricing list that I posted is in effect. What company would commit to a discount before having everyone pay????? Hell, I'll call dynomax, tell them to make us an exhaust, and that we have 300 interested people, then I'll buy 1 at a discount, and then just leave them with the other 299. I think they would be pretty pissed. Whenever we decide to close the group buy, however many people have signed up that point, will determine the discount. I don't want to wait forever to close this, so sign up everyone. I only want to leave it open for about 2 weeks. That should be sufficient for everyone to scrap together 50-100 bucks. Plus, when you buy one off of that link, you're not actually getting charged until the group buy is closed. Once the group buy is closed, the price is determined, then you are charged, then the products are shipped out.
                            GT-R Exhaust System
                            K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

Originally posted by MDMAS13
                              As I posted above, you have to order from the link that I posted in order to be included in the group buy. Then of course, click "add to cart" then pay for it via paypal or credit card. Simple process. Everyone should post once they have ordered a kit that way we have a running total on purchased kits.

1.) MDMAS13
                              1. I have read the entire post multiple times and yes my first question was answered.

2. your information quoted above is completely contradictory to the information you posted last on this page.

So yes I will buy an elite kit so add my name to the list of people-don't know how many that will make. However if we don't get some sort of higher discount that $5 I'm not gonna be a happy camper.

Comment

Has this been cross posted by anyone who frequents other boards?

John
                                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Working...
                                X