Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you just admit on a public forum that you use AOL?

Wow.. brave man..

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

....the first step is admiting you have a problem.

lol.
      Straight up Pimp Trollin'
      2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
      w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

even though i cant view the videos, the kit looks absolutly amazing... and well worth the $50
        2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

number 1, opening the hood from the front is absolutely retarded-hella hard to work on the car that way.

2. Since the group buy for the CF hoods is going through are these going to work with the carbon fiber hoods? Not too sure how CF handles drilling and rivets.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
            2. Since the group buy for the CF hoods is going through are these going to work with the carbon fiber hoods? Not too sure how CF handles drilling and rivets.
            Extremely good point, i never thought about that! But im guessing carbon fiber would take kindly at all to drilling. My first thought is that it would unweave like hell
            2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

number 1, opening the hood from the front is absolutely retarded-hella hard to work on the car that way.
              That may be true. But it would definitely be unique, wouldn't it?
              "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Originally posted by Teelo
                Extremely good point, i never thought about that! But im guessing carbon fiber would take kindly at all to drilling. My first thought is that it would unweave like hell
                Yeah it'd be like drilling into fiberglass-except that you CAN drill into fiberglass. I think the carbon fiber would be pretty pissed off lol
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yeah with certain materials that you would think would chip and come apart when drilling into (like you said, fiberglass), if you have the correct bit and do it at the correct speed then it will work out fine... but yeah carbon fiber... just hard to imagine getting a clean enough drill that it wont unweave on ya

Comment

YES.. the quicklifts will 110% work WITH the carbon fiber hood. I made a special point to bring this up with Brian during the install. Install is the SAME way, same rivets, same hole size. They have MANY cars with CF hoods using these without an issue.

If oyu guys wish, when we get the hoods, I'll go back down to redline myself and pay them to install it on the GF hood and take pics AND have him join this forum for reasurance. Trust me, you WILL NOT damage the CF.

Cartbon fiber would not unweave.. the resin, kevlar, and gel coat is what makes this NOT happen. So you know.. they have to drill the holes out for the washer nozzles. Many guys install hood pins.. requires drilling, too. I've drilled into many CF hoods for things like these, never a considered issue.

Comment

Originally posted by adrenaline_junkie75
                      That may be true. But it would definitely be unique, wouldn't it?
                      Yeah it would be unique but its just the fact of how often are you in your engine compartment-it'd just be a pain to get in there even to clean things up.

As for the drilling on the carbon fiber......if your correct I had no clue it tolerated drilling that well. Seems like CF would hate being drilled on but I stand corrected.

Comment

http://redlinetuning.com/ Kit is available!!

Who's sexy ass car is that on the home page..

Direct link to the WHOLE G6 sotry onthe struts.. my car is an mf'ing star, lol. http://redlinetuning.com/QL-PON-G6-05+.html

The PDF color manual.. HAWT!

Comment

"QuickLIFT ELITE installed on an incredible Pontiac G6."

Nice.

Comment

Nice looks good Coupe . . . thought you said you were getting the normal version not the Elite
                            ~ Nick
                            ----------------
                            2006 Silver GT Coupe

Originally posted by noRulez
                            Whenever a car is parked too close to a curb an Angel gets AIDS.

Comment

I havnt been keeping up with this GB. Now I gotta order this bad boy. Thanx for all the work CoupeofG6.

L8R,
                              Sterling
                              2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
                              http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slrkappa/ ... EBJMLIV8fX
                              USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoove
                                Nice looks good Coupe . . . thought you said you were getting the normal version not the Elite
                                Yeah, I have the basic.. they installed the elite for pics.. then swapped em out to the basics when they were done.

Comment

Working...
                                X