X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your favorite slammed cars!

Originally posted by stevey722
    Originally posted by thestig
    I thought this was supposed to be "your favorite" not every slammed car evermade!
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I saw this one up close at the Sho Me Shoedown this summer.

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
      There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

Legit

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
        There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

legit hummer
          ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

ooo this is the best thread on this site woohooo
              2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
              2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
              Tsukuba Red

Comment

If I hadn't gotten my G6, I would have gotten one of these.

Comment

Theres no air suspension kit for the 6, the closest kit is for a cobalt

Comment

yea.. but i am workin on that..

but..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

07 G6 GTP Disc Italia Rotors, Custom Wheels, Hid's, and Eibach Pro Kit

Comment

07 G6 GTP Disc Italia Rotors, Custom Wheels, Hid's, and Eibach Pro Kit

Comment

Here's another... the owner is married to the guy with SCWEET1

Love that stance.
                          106,000 MILES!
                          There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                          Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue6851
                            Here's another... the owner is married to the guy with SCWEET1

Love that stance.
                            that car is gayer than aids.....
                            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Cars like the Camaro aren't driven on the street, but for those of them that are... I know a kid with a truck that is slammed, but he removed the inner fenders because the headers he put on the truck wouldn't fit!! But he only drives it on nice days, and since it is always nice when he drives it, it never really has to much of a problem with dirt and dust!! But he did get the firewall gel-coated incase of rock chips!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                              Originally posted by wzbhnn
                              We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

That Audi is sick!
                                sigpic
                                Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Working...
                                X