Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TOYOTA ISSUES STOP SALE ON VEHICLES

Originally posted by vic1212
    Toytoa lost my interest to them already so....
    They never had my interest.

OK, fine, I'm marginally interested in the FT-86, but if Nissan wakes up and revives the Silvia...
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Nothing says bland more than a 4 door Camry. It's a dependable box on 4 wheels to get you from point A to point B. People buy them because that's what the car ratings book tell them to buy.

Comment

now they have brake problems on the Prius

Toyota: Moving Forward...we never said youd stop though

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

^or we can never stop your car haha
          http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1623464

Comment

More problems! the prius and lexus hybrids have shit brakes too!!!! 2 billion loss. Forecasted to lose 100,000 is sales. More to come.
            2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Not to mention a flood of class action suits they will be facing. Toyota is going down.

Comment

can they just get any worse??

Comment

Originally posted by vic1212
                  can they just get any worse??
                  Yes, they are investigating if Toyota knew of this problems a few years ago and covered it up.

Comment

I think toyota should put in jail already(if that's possible)

Comment

Nah... I'd rather see them on Top Gear being destroyed by dropping Pianos on them like Morris Marinas.
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!
                      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I saw on the news the pres of Toyota apologized for knowing about the issues on the cars and for hidding it! A bunch of wrongful death lawsuit were also already filed against toyota. My favorite for the other day was the line that we all have heard all to often from the american car companys... when the Prius brake issue was announced toyota said "After extensive tests we were not able to duplicate the problem"... to be followed by "The prius have an issue with the brakes that we have known about for sometime" It's kind of scary that this makes me happy in a naughty way that a jappy car company finally got caught with thier half assed workmanship that everyone ignored. It was all matter of time for Toyota anyways.

Comment

wathing toyota get slammed makes me happy. the thing is that if these same problems happened to GM it would have been news but not as big of news as this is because people are used to GM having problems. but because its "never have a problem" Toyota its big news and it makes them look bad

i like it

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                          Originally posted by snowmanG6
                          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn

wathing toyota get slammed makes me happy. the thing is that if these same problems happened to GM it would have been news but not as big of news as this is because people are used to GM having problems. but because its "never have a problem" Toyota its big news and it makes them look bad

i like it
                            times a million!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

I have to admit. I've never found such glory in someone else's misfortunes.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                              Show
                              -20% tint
                              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                                I have to admit. I've never found such glory in someone else's misfortunes.
                                Too bad, alot of these vehicles (and defective components) are manufactured in North America. Dont get me wrong , i love to see Toyota eat a little humble pie, but it trickles down to American and Canadian assembly line workers. Nothing is black and white anymore.
                                2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Working...
                                X