X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First GTO post! w0ot haha

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Originally posted by Kleindl
    I like the GTO's and would like to have one but, they don't come with sunroofs and thats a MUST item for me
    You can get them installed. There's two guys here in CT that have them, about $1,000+ to install though. It's 100% safe too as the Monaro had a Sunroof option and there's room for it in between frame stuff, and you can actually buy the same one they put in the Monaro since they sell them to shops that install them.
    pics??
    2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
    2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
    Tsukuba Red

Comment

I don't have any of theirs that show it...

but from ls1gto

2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

interesting
        Tsukuba Red

Comment

You can see the CGM in this has it... one of the guys here in CT
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

are heated seats an option? I haven't found one with those either
            Tsukuba Red

Comment

Same dealer just red http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/d ... id=1391738

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                Originally posted by zlatsky
                They look much better. IMO the gto is still very fugly.

Still can't believe how much room there is in the backseat of a gto. And how comfy the front seats are.
                It's fugly but ur getting one?

yeahp

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Kleindl
                  are heated seats an option? I haven't found one with those either
                  No.. but guys have added them as well. You can add them to any car if you REALLY want it. Waste of time IMHO though to add.

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                  Same dealer just red http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/d ... id=1391738

Still have a failstick in the center console...

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

An auto??? Really? Cmon...Sticks are more fun and when you actually learn it, itll become natural and you wont even realize your shifting.
                    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

if it was a 6 speed auto it wouldnt be so bad but its a 4 speed
                      Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

don't do the auto. Mine is stick and my first one I've ever owned. I was at the dealership for about 6 hours just thinking if I could deal with the manual tranny. I drove it 4 times and didn't seem too bad. I've had it for about 4 months now, it is my daily driver and I drive A LOT! I wouldn't have it any other way, the manual is so much fun with all the power just waiting to be unleased under the hood. I think an auto would be nice for traffic obviously but overal fun with the car-definitely manual.

Also manual shifting the autos apparently is just asking for issues in the goats so think of that too if you're dead set on an auto
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
                          An auto??? Really? Cmon...Sticks are more fun and when you actually learn it, itll become natural and you wont even realize your shifting.

Plus you can rev it at lights A LOT easier without having to go into park or N

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

I've got heated seats.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                              Originally posted by Fischer

Plus you can rev it at lights A LOT easier without having to go into park or N
                              ugh stop trying to convince me! im pretty set on an auto. would a stick be cool sure. but the price ISNT right and having a stick shuts down a buncha possibilities. im past the "you'll learn" part. Of course i would learn and it would be natural im not worried about learning how a single bit. if i did it every day of course it would be easy. auto trans from what ive read is just as solid to power adders and i dont see it as a limitation at all. yes u can rev and downshift fast and all that thats cool. It still has 400hp and will have PLENTY of "go fast" for me. like i said the one guy on ls1 gto has a turbo'd 4 speed.
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

he may have a turbo A4 but how much money has he dumped into beefing it up and is it a daily driver or weekend car? Search around more on LS1gto and see how many A4's have issues with mods. I was surprised myself. Sure they can take bolt ons and what nots but the disaster threads I've read with the A4's were pretty

not trying to convince you or anything, just want to make sure you have all the info before making the decision-especially if you plan on doing huge mods to it.
                                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X