Random GTO Banter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First GTO post! w0ot haha

Keep an eye on those fuel rail covers man, or just lose them all together.

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
    There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

Yea. I posted a picture in OT a few days ago of another engine fire caused by the FRC's rubbing on fuel lines...
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I know I can learn I but i'm a man of comfortability. I want remote start and 5 or 6 yrs from now I'll be glad I got auto. Also andy checked the warranty work on it and said nothing had been wrong with it

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

You can get remote start on a manual........ you just have to leave it out of gear with parking brake on and trust in the parking brake. LOL. Brother in law had it on his CTS.

Iiiiii think if you get the manual you'll be glad you got it after you learn

Plus, it's the perfect excuse to not let people drive your car if the don't know how to drive. Also your car is less likely to get stolen as most idiot car thefts have no idea to drive them let alone a 400hp vehicle to begin with without smashing it.
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            Plus, it's the perfect excuse to not let people drive your car if the don't know how to drive.
            thats y i got a manual so my gf couldnt drive it.... she scares me lol.... and woodbury i dont think your gonna talk him into getting a manual
            Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

I rather have a wrx or evo

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17

I'd rather get a sti over gto but they are entirely too much money for the miles. Plus I like staying Pontiac

sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                  never gto all the way unless you can afford a g8
                  Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

hey why dont you just get a g8

Comment

Originally posted by stevey722
                      hey why dont you just get a g8
                      because they are also too much money
                      sigpic

Comment

and slower. Even the GXP.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

They look much better. IMO the gto is still very fugly.

Still can't believe how much room there is in the backseat of a gto. And how comfy the front seats are.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky
                            They look much better. IMO the gto is still very fugly.

Still can't believe how much room there is in the backseat of a gto. And how comfy the front seats are.
                            It's fugly but ur getting one?

sigpic

Comment

I like the GTO's and would like to have one but, they don't come with sunroofs and thats a MUST item for me
                              2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                              2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                              Tsukuba Red

Comment

Originally posted by Kleindl
                                I like the GTO's and would like to have one but, they don't come with sunroofs and thats a MUST item for me
                                You can get them installed. There's two guys here in CT that have them, about $1,000+ to install though. It's 100% safe too as the Monaro had a Sunroof option and there's room for it in between frame stuff, and you can actually buy the same one they put in the Monaro since they sell them to shops that install them.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Working...
                                X