Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6Performance Goes Mobile!!!

Originally posted by TLS2000
    Ya, it was terrible on the Blackberry before. The submit button when posting a reply was scrolled way far away from the text entry box.

For that matter, the post a reply button was way off to the right totally detached from the rest of the page by a page width.

The only thing I don't like is the reply button now is just a link that says "write comment". I think we need that changed Woody.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
    that would be nice, I kept looking all over for the submit button then tried the "write comment" and badda bingo that was it
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I had no trouble viewing it before on my mobile, but maybe thats just me, have not had the net on it in a few months trying to save some money right now. I really did not have any problems, but maybe once i go back to having net on it I'll see.
      2008 G6 gray sedan
      GM door badges removed other then that stock still, but I have removed the rear head rests and flipped the fronts(just did not like them, I'm short) and I do think it looks better
      Hopefully I will get something else done to it eventually

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix
        This = WIN! Good job man
        Yeah, now Chris can answer all his hate mail easier!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

This looks great! Awesome job, now i have a favorite site to browse when i'm out.

Comment

yeh so the only problem i see is now when on the normal site and you try to go back to a forum section, you sometimes get take to all view new posts or something of that nature

Comment

Im finally getting used to it!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

dude i love the mobile thing cept the lack of smileys. but other than that its fast and awesome

oh and the pm'ing is kinda lame tho. cuz u have to go past ur friends list etc.
                sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I like it. How hard would it be to create a G6Performance app for Droid users so when we click on it it takes us directly to the site? I have a shortcut on my dashboard but it doesn't have the cool logo on it.

Comment

That could be more of a Droid thing than a G6P thing(I have a Droid too).
                    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                    Originally posted by ahuhn
                    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
                      90 Eagle Talon TSI
                      09 G6 Progression(New Car)
                      My Progression

Comment

Really I'm like cody I have a droid n I could c the acturall laptop version...and I didn't bother me...now b4 when I used a bbcurve I used opara mini and it worked ok but I still had to zoom on stuff but I like the droid where I can get on facebook and IM people...I don't even need a computer..lol..

Blue Man Group
                        Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                        gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
                          That could be more of a Droid thing than a G6P thing(I have a Droid too).
                          Go us droid users...lmao..

Blue Man Group
                          Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                          gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Well it's not just Droid. 1BADG6GT and Jim liked the original plain version on their iPhones..... However I'm in a area where there's mostly just Edge service in the boonies. Therefore >> Mobile for me is better. If you on 3G or WiFi its fine.
                            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                            2005 CGM GTO.
                            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                              Well it's not just Droid. 1BADG6GT and Jim liked the original plain version on their iPhones..... However I'm in a area where there's mostly just Edge service in the boonies. Therefore >> Mobile for me is better. If you on 3G or WiFi its fine.

Theres a map for that
                              Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                              I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                              Originally posted by ahuhn
                              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Yea. But there's literally NO T-MOBILE, SPRINT OR VERIZON service at all in my town

There's a map for that too

Everyone here has AT&T because of that in my town.
                                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                                2005 CGM GTO.
                                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
                                X