Tan Cloth Interior Cleaning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tan Cloth Interior Cleaning?

I have a tan cloth interior and was just wondering what would be the best method for cleaning them? I've used the Amorall carpet and upholstery foam cleaner, and it sorta works. But I'd rather get some more input on other or better alternatives to cleaning these type of seats.

Thanks

Re: Tan Cloth Interior Cleaning?

What you used is a fine produce another is Scotch Guard foam cleaning for carpet and thats about it.
    sigpic
    Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
    It takes years to become a member of this elite group
    K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

Thanks, I was also considering steam cleaning. Good, or to much of a hassle?

Comment

Well you have a couple of options here all of them work well but they are listed in what I would try first.

Folex Carpet and Upholstry Cleaner (Found at Home Depot)
        Woolite/Water 10:1 ratio spray, let dwell for a couple of minutes and wipe up with a warm towel.
        Steam Cleaning
        Installed - Crab CAB Intake, Borbet Type XL In Black wrapped in Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 Wide Oval, Hammerhead, Lowered, Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD, HID's DDM tuning 55w 10k Low 35W 8k Fog, LED Tail Light Bulbs, Racingline Strut Bar Painted Red, R1 Concepts CD/S Front and Rear, EBC Yellowstuff pads, 25mm H&R Wheel Spacers, GTR (Pending Delivery)

Future Mods - Window Tint, GXP Rear Bumper, Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights, LED Turn Signals, Audi Headlight Mod, Upper/Lower Recessed Grilles, Energy Suspension Sway Bushings, Engine Tune

Comment

Originally posted by Irkie500
          Well you have a couple of options here all of them work well but they are listed in what I would try first.

Folex Carpet and Upholstry Cleaner (Found at Home Depot)
          Woolite/Water 10:1 ratio spray, let dwell for a couple of minutes and wipe up with a warm towel.
          Steam Cleaning

Hmm, how much does that Folex cleaner run?

Comment

Tan Cloth Interior Cleaning

The grille is a PITA to clean.

Anyone found a quick and efficient way of cleaning it yet?
            My choice mt4 ea for successful trading

Comment

Working...
            X