Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the Toyz Choice Award goes to....

1BadG6GT

This was a very hard decision and i spent many evenings looking at pictures around the site. But alas i had to make a decision.. Great job goes out to all members!

Dude, great lookin 6er!! You have done a great amount of work on her in the last 7 months.

Mods: Tint-15%F 5%R, Racingline STB, CMS Springs, Debadged, Tinted Tails, Res. Delete, Injen CAI, Blacked HL's, AIT Body Kit, AIT Hood, AIT CF Roof Wing

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Re: and the Toyz Choice Award goes to....

Congrats !!
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

congrats!!!!
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Thanks!!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Thanks guys... a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and some $ of course.... have gone into modding my car.... LOL.

Seriously though.... I really do appreciate the compliments from all of you and peeps out on the street... What can I say it feels good. I still have a long ways to go, but little by little it'll get there.

Again thanks guys!!!

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Yea thats a good looking 6. Congrats!
                  Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

Congrats pete! Now I can't wait to get mine all done... I hate waiting for money, it's so hard!

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                      Congrats pete! Now I can't wait to get mine all done... I hate waiting for money, it's so hard!
                      Thanks.... I cant wait to see your ride done too... and I know what you mean.

Comment

Congrats man. You made it look good and got some great pics

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Thanks Pops.

Comment

those are pics I would be proud of!
                            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

congrats and very nice 6. wish i could get the ait body kit
                              2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                              2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                              613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                              11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                              New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Working...
                              X