New convertible owner - System build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New convertible owner - System build

Thanks again all - and qsquarecan - if you ever decide to sell that 8" sub mount you made for the center console, hit me up! Love that thing...
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be misquoted and used against you.

Comment

Originally posted by madcap24
      Thanks again all - and qsquarecan - if you ever decide to sell that 8" sub mount you made for the center console, hit me up! Love that thing...

I am actually taking it out next weekend. I wont sell you this one sense I am not 100% happy with it, but if you are interested PM me and I would be more then happy to build you one. It sounds great but it cracked on the passenger side. it doesn't effect the actual box but it looks bad. I have since designed a much better way to build them it was a lot of trial and error with that box. I now have 2 10's in the trunk

Keith

__________________________________________________ _________________
      Current Mods:e-badged, Re-q5, Custom sub console, Tinted Tails, Custom fiberglass woofer box. 2 Memphis PR's
      In Progress:: Katskinz... Half way there! Painted trim

Comment

very nice. and yes, the 15 does indeed bump. my tonque shakes inside my mouth when i turn the bass up. its that serious. but, nice job man.
        its nice to see someone elso doing a complete audio system.
        2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
        613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
        New numbers coming soon........

Comment

that's an impressive setup you got for the vert. excellent job

Comment

Originally posted by asquarecan
            Originally posted by madcap24

I am actually taking it out next weekend. I wont sell you this one sense I am not 100% happy with it, but if you are interested PM me and I would be more then happy to build you one. It sounds great but it cracked on the passenger side. it doesn't effect the actual box but it looks bad. I have since designed a much better way to build them it was a lot of trial and error with that box. I now have 2 10's in the trunk

Keith
            Heck yeah I'm interested! Do you know for sure that it will fit a convertible? Shoot me a PM with how much $$ I'd be looking at. 15's are great at low bass, but don't have much of a swift kick in the 60-120 hz range - that would balance me out nicely, and I can just rearrange my 4 channel amp to cover that, or fix up that Kicker 5 channel that I have gathering dust in my garage...
            You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be misquoted and used against you.

Comment

How did you get your power and signal wires past the back seat into the trunk? I haven't found a way back there yet. Also where did you run your power wires through the firewall? Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Maybe I missed this in your posting but I will ask anyway....is that taking the room of the spare tire?

Comment

can someone please repost these pics?

Comment

I'm still looking for this pictures from this thread if anyone has them. I haven't been able to find a circular sub box to put in my convertible trunk so I'm going to try a Mazda Miata or Corvette convertible box since those share small spaces. Here's a link/example of what I'm going try. Obviously need to measure first.

Comment

I have one of these - Clicky

Not sure if it fits the Coupe or Vert...
                      CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by auquier View Post
                        I have one of these - Clicky

Not sure if it fits the Coupe or Vert...
                        Hey! thanks a bunch for the reply, I'm going to measure and see if that'll fit in my vert. I'll keep you posted. thanks again

Comment

deleting duplicate
                          Last edited by hexum311ad; 08-31-2016, 11:40 PM. Reason: deleting duplicate

Comment

Working...
                          X