Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matts06GT Progression - Got a Much Needed Clean!! (pg.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matts06GT Progression - Got a Much Needed Clean!! (pg.19)

My 2006 Crimson Red G6 GT!!

When I first got her:

First Mod :

Got The Sub Installed:

Tint Is Finished (notice how the paint looks darker):

Current Mods:
    Tint - 15% in back 3, 20% in Driver and Passenger Windows
    12" Audiobahn AlumQ12 w/ Eclipse XA1000
    Debaged Sides
    GM Ground Effects
    Painted Window Trim - Black
    Painted Grills - Black
    Painted Engine and Battery Covers
    Air Silencer Delete
    Tinted Tails
    Custom 3rd Brake Light

Mods To Come:
    Recessed Grills Upper and Lower, MSD Hood, Custom Dual Exhaust, Crab Intake, Tune to 91 Octane, a Duplicate Sub/Amp, Rims, Brakes, Strut Bar, LED Tails, Lowering Springs (Eibach), and a surprise Spoiler that I think is going to fit very well (no rice, I promise)!!
    Last edited by Matts06GT; 07-01-2013, 01:46 AM.

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
    Originally posted by wzbhnn
    We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Re: Matts06GT Progression (Pics Page #1)

Lookin good... Tint your tails and lower that bizatch!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

nice looking six and thats a good start on the mods! keep the mods and pics comming!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Current Mods:
        Tint - 15% in back 3, 20% in Driver and Passenger Windows
        12" Audiobahn AlumQ12 w/ Eclipse XA1000

Mods To Come:
        Recessed Grills Upper and Lower, MSD Hood, Custom Dual Exhaust, Crab Intake, Tune to 91 Octane, a Duplicate Sub/Amp, Rims, Brakes, Strut Bar, LED Tails, Lowering Springs (Eibach), and a surprise Spoiler that I think is going to fit very well (no rice, I promise)!!

What I don't know is whether or not to got with Black or Red or Carbon Fiber recessed grills!! Everyone with a red car is going Black, Not to many Reds, No CF's!!
        Last edited by Matts06GT; 10-08-2010, 07:30 AM.

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?

Comment

looking great. CF grilles would be nice.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

first mod should be taking off that dealer sticker...

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
              I told my dealer to remove them before picking mine up. They tried throwing one of the ugly delaership licencse plate brackets on, told them to keep that too.

Comment

Looks good man. I'm with them ^ take that dealer crap offa dere
                Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Another red 6er! Very clean ride man.
                  Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                  http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

looks great!!!

I'll get my ass back on your sig when I get back from Vac. promis!
                    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Actually since those pictures were taken I have taken it off!! I need to take the GM emblems off the side now!! Maybe I will do that today!! Does it matter if it is cold as balls out??

No Worries Jedi3!! You just have fun on Vacation!! I will be here for quite a while so no hurry!!

Comment

Ride looks great!!
                        My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
                        Mods planned soon: On hold for now
                        Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
                        Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                        LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ClevelandG6
                          Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                          I told my dealer to remove them before picking mine up. They tried throwing one of the ugly delaership licencse plate brackets on, told them to keep that too.
                          I took mine off the day I got it ... I got it from a ford dealership so it had a giant ford sticker on it

Comment

Originally posted by Matts06GT
                            Actually since those pictures were taken I have taken it off!! I need to take the GM emblems off the side now!! Maybe I will do that today!! Does it matter if it is cold as balls out??

No Worries Jedi3!! You just have fun on Vacation!! I will be here for quite a while so no hurry!!
                            nope doesnt matter, but a blow dryer and some grease remover will help
                            Mods: CRAB option 3, Black Grill Trim, Intake Resonator Delete, Ram Air Through Grill, Red Calipers, Tinted Tails, Partial Debadge, GM Strut Bar, 20% all-around tint, Lamin-X Headlight tint, Black corners, (FIRST EVER) black GT Rims, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P1's, Kenwood 1000w-2ch amp, DDM HID 6K Low Beams & Fogs

Check Out My Progression!!

Comment

Well since it is a Mother F'ing Blizzard here, Looks like I know what I am doing tomorrow!! We are predicted 8-18 inches over the next 3 days!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X