• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the Year Award VOTE

Member of the year. VOTE!

WoodburyMan
    Originally posted by FLRNEMT
    Woody for sure. Without his hard work and dedication, including ignoring the ladies so he can be here, this site would prolly still be off-line!!!! Hoo-ray for the Woodmeister!!!
    Originally posted by thestig
    Woody fo sho!Reason 1: 400+ hp RWD 6.0 Liter V8 w/ Man Pedal We look up to you or more accurately squint into the distance through the smoke Reason 2: Hard work & Dedication!!
    Toyz
    Originally posted by markpetersonii
    TOYZ!

:leghumping:

Jedi3
    Originally posted by jakeman17
    Jedi-
    He help me through everything I was going through. and always makes awesome me sigs for me
    acxdarlene
    Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
    Darlene. Has jumped through hoops to make the AIT kit happen. class A member, mod, and person to help us get parts for our 6's.

Mr. Owl

Lampoon

msamylynn
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    shes awesome and she shows her headlights
    WoodburyMan
    0.00%
    Toyz
    50.00%
    Jedi3
    5.88%
    acxdarlene
    14.71%
    Mr. Owl
    2.94%
    Lampoon
    8.82%
    msamylynn
    17.65%
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: Member of the Year Award VOTE

we all know who is gonna win this one
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

woody!!!!! (sorry Mr. Owl, even though i nominated you )

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

I voted for Kyle!

Go boss!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Go Mr. OWL!!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

I feel like Obama.. . My fricken rating went down the tubes!!
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

your soooooo much better than Nobama!
              ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
              .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
              X