X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig of the Year Award VOTE

1BADG6GT

Mods: Tint-15%F 5%R, Racingline STB, CMS Springs, Debadged, Tinted Tails, Res. Delete, Injen CAI, Blacked HL's, AIT Body Kit, AIT Hood, AIT CF Roof Wing
    Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
    not nearly as big as urs, just like the top of the headlight u know like the flat part u can play with,it a little i just wanna get a feel.
    coolmanvette75
    Jedi3
    cookiemonster17
    1BADG6GT
    0.00%
    coolmanvette75
    42.86%
    Jedi3
    7.14%
    cookiemonster17
    50.00%
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: Sig of the Year Award VOTE

i bet money a jedi generated sig wins. who wants to place some bets with me?
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Haha... No matter who wins... Joe wins!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

C is for crushed competition

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

N is for NO competition or NO contest.
          j/k

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
            N is for NO competition or NO contest.
            j/k

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

bump. last place sucks
              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

^^^

27 votes for me!

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

^^^

27 votes for me!

Comment

^^^

27 votes for me!

lol technically..

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
                    Mods:

Comment

Im just kidding around and in a way feel bad for Ghost since there wasent a catagory for PS'ing.

Comment

Im just kidding around and in a way feel bad for Ghost since there wasent a catagory for PS'ing.
                        its cool. i wasnt even nominated for this one. it woulda been nice to atleast been known and nominated.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
                          its cool. i wasnt even nominated for this one. it woulda been nice to atleast been known and nominated.
                          awww... it's ok ghosty

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                            Originally posted by Ghost
                            awww... it's ok ghosty
                            well im working on a few other projects. hopefully those siggies can make it for next years vote.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Im going to repo all your sigs if I dont win! j/k
                              Woody and Toyz they have been warned!

Comment

Working...
                              X