X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interior Cleaning?

hellz yeah

and of the GF n her latte or jus the GF
    Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

add me on facebook if your curious http://www.facebook.com/deven.persaud?ref=profile

I wish I had the reason why I had to get a gingerbread latte lol

Comment

Originally posted by g6Nonly17
        Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
        Originally posted by g6Nonly17
        Hey guys wasn't sure if this would be a good place to put this but it has to do with maintenance. Anyways I am driving home from Starbucks with my Gingerbread latte and this idiot decides to cut in front of me. I dodge her and my latte falls all over my passenger seat. I tried using tissues and what not to get as much as possible out from my seat. (I have cloth by the way ) So after 3 days my car inside is starting to stink really really bad. Any ideas or suggestions?
        SO GHEY!!!

Sorry, but REALLY????
        Hey Hey it wasn't for me. I was getting my girlfriend a latte because she was on her break. I got something to eat
        That's why you don't let girls into your car.
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

SO GHEY!!!

Sorry, but REALLY????[/quote]

Hey Hey it wasn't for me. I was getting my girlfriend a latte because she was on her break. I got something to eat [/quote]
          That's why you don't let girls into your car. [/quote]

She wasn't even in the car. I was going to meet her at her lunch break with the Latte

Comment

Working...
          X