Interior Cleaning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Cleaning?

Hey guys wasn't sure if this would be a good place to put this but it has to do with maintenance. Anyways I am driving home from Starbucks with my Gingerbread latte and this idiot decides to cut in front of me. I dodge her and my latte falls all over my passenger seat. I tried using tissues and what not to get as much as possible out from my seat. (I have cloth by the way ) So after 3 days my car inside is starting to stink really really bad. Any ideas or suggestions?

Re: Interior Cleaning?

steam cleaning and a shampoo and vacuum, got to get all that cream out!
    15% tint front windows, 5% rear sides,rear,and windshield banner. red brake calipers. slotted and drilled rotors. 3 million l.e.d. underbody light kit (seldom used). 18" solstice rims with 245/40/18. Hammerhead spoiler. 2 10" eclipse subs in a sealed box. Monsoon stereo. Acoustic amps.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3300730

Originally posted by vballchic1023
    Being bent over the hood on a back road is fun as well

Comment

Thanks I will try. I am wondering thou, can I rent those things?

Comment

Originally posted by g6Nonly17
        Thanks I will try. I am wondering thou, can I rent those things?
        Yeah, they have them at Wal-Mart, should be in the front near the customer service portion, at least that's where they were in Modesto when I went on leave....

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
        you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
        CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Originally posted by countrystrong
          steam cleaning and a shampoo and vacuum, got to get all that cream out!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
          Originally posted by [i
          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

How much you think its going to cost?

Comment

How much you think its going to cost?
              Clicky Here for further info

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
              you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
              CarDomainMySpace

Comment

not sure where you live but we have a few do-it-yourself pull in car washes with steam cleaners here and delta sonic does the inside pretty cheap up here, besides that renting a steam cleaner is not to bad, try a hardware store or walmart the prolly even have hourly rates.
                take the time do the whole car if you have the chance
                15% tint front windows, 5% rear sides,rear,and windshield banner. red brake calipers. slotted and drilled rotors. 3 million l.e.d. underbody light kit (seldom used). 18" solstice rims with 245/40/18. Hammerhead spoiler. 2 10" eclipse subs in a sealed box. Monsoon stereo. Acoustic amps.
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3300730

Originally posted by vballchic1023
                Being bent over the hood on a back road is fun as well

Comment

If the steam cleaner thing is a little expensive (I didn't feel like clickying here lol) you can always find little cloth cleaners that is like some sort of solvent then you vacuum it up or whatever. I'd look at Target, Wal-Mart, etc...

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                  G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Hey guys wasn't sure if this would be a good place to put this but it has to do with maintenance. Anyways I am driving home from Starbucks with my Gingerbread latte and this idiot decides to cut in front of me. I dodge her and my latte falls all over my passenger seat. I tried using tissues and what not to get as much as possible out from my seat. (I have cloth by the way ) So after 3 days my car inside is starting to stink really really bad. Any ideas or suggestions?
                    SO GHEY!!!

Sorry, but REALLY????

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                        SO GHEY!!!

Sorry, but REALLY????
                        Hey Hey it wasn't for me. I was getting my girlfriend a latte because she was on her break. I got something to eat

Comment

yeah yeah yeah...

Did you get it cleaned up or whats the deal?
                          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Yeah I did. My friends dad has a cleaning company so I just stopped by one day and he did it for free. Just steam and vacuum

Comment

congrats on getting it clean...

.... regarding the Latte.... it's your story and I'll let you tell it!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X