• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Award Banter

is that what you named it?

Comment

I have a grievance with the awards!!!!!

this is my 3rd year i missed the nominations and basically the voting.

Comment

[youtube:2ycff8wi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVymoIwKHjE[/youtube:2ycff8wi]

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Woody, when does my pick have to be in?? I know the weiner!!

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Same day I close the polls and annouce the winners. Sunday night is the closing time for the voting.
            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
            2005 CGM GTO.
            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
              Same day I close the polls and annouce the winners. Sunday night is the closing time for the voting.

are you sure? or is it gonna be 2 days later like the voting

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn

are you sure? or is it gonna be 2 days later like the voting
                Owned!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

When he wakes up

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                  Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                    Woody, when does my pick have to be in?? I know the weiner!!

im toyz choice
                    A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                    Originally posted by 08blackgt
                    hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

you cant be he said he knows teh weiner

so unless your not telling us something dar.....

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

oh haha.....strap on
                        A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                        Originally posted by 08blackgt
                        hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                          oh haha.....strap on

Comment

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Someone wake up Woody....

Comment

Working...
                              X