This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig of the Year Award Nominations

Post up your Sig of the Year nomination, and reason why. I will request later once nomination is complete the member's BBCODE for their signiture.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: Sig of the Year Award Nominations

1BADG6GT

jus awesome. nice bacground.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

coolman's old sig that he had before he was told that the file was too big for the site.

Comment

Jedi, for creating (almost) all the sigs on the site!

Comment

I agree, Jedi owns this. But anyways, Mr. Peterson's sig is the shizzle
          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

thanks guys!

Am I allowed to nom one? (since I made it)

I love all the sig's I have made and it has been my pleasure to do so for all of you.
            Its was a tuff choice but Im really happy with cookiemonster17's sig. His just makes me lol everytime I see it.
            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
            X