X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10" passenger side sealth woofer box

Hey guys,

I am considering designing and building a new "stealth" 10" woofer fiberglass enclosure for the passenger side of the trunk that would fit behind the wheel well.

I would need 10 people interested in this to consider buiding it but if I could get 10 people the price would be ~$225 + ship. The enclosure would be wrapped in stock color and pile carpet leaving your trunk stock looking as possible!

You will only loose ~2 inches out from the wheel well!
    You will be able to mount ~ a 6.5" deep woofer

If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to ask...

Keith

__________________________________________________ _________________
    Current Mods:e-badged, Re-q5, Custom sub console, Tinted Tails, Custom fiberglass woofer box. 2 Memphis PR's
    In Progress:: Katskinz... Half way there! Painted trim

Re: 10" passenger side sealth woofer box

**DELETE ME**

2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

he is okay right now as it is just an interest thread

anything further and he will have too

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
        he is okay right now as it is just an interest thread

anything further and he will have too
        Yep, i know, just wanted to make sure he knew to get the ok from the sheriff before proceeding with a formal group buy, but he already knows it. So carry on with the interest thread my friend!!

(mods feel free to delete my garbage )
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Is there anyway you could make it for a 12"??? And with the sub turned off to the side, what is the sound quality like (since it will be sending the bump out toward the wheel)?? If I were to do this, I would have to go 12" and one on each side!! I do need more trunk space and this is a good way to do it!!!! What do you think??

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
          Originally posted by wzbhnn
          We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

yes I could but not for the interest price.

The box will house a 10" woofer and woofer will be faced toward the center of the trunk. I will start to build a prototype in the coming weeks I was just hoping to see if there was any interest in this prior to getting to involved with it.

Current Mods:e-badged, Re-q5, Custom sub console, Tinted Tails, Custom fiberglass woofer box. 2 Memphis PR's

Comment

im interested but cant afford it until january maybe febuary

Mods: 20% Tints, Tinted Tails, Blacked Out Darts, Debadged
              Future: 18 inch wheels, Double Din TV, Blacked Out Headlights, Complete System, Lowering Kit

Comment

Like the Wicked CAS box?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

What size will this enclosure be when it is all said and done? I may do this instead of my previous plan. **as in cubic footage?**
                  106,000 MILES!
                  There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                  Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

It will be similar in design to the cas box but eventually will be for both sides. It will be roughly 1-1.3 ft3

Comment

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A BOX I BUILT!

This is a customer of my buddy over at SubZero MFG that built this box but it will have a similar look to this...

Obviously this box is not in a 6 so the lines will be slightly different but the box will actually come down and cover the wheel well to make it look more built in.

It will not be bulky at all but my goal is to have it look like GM put it in there when the car was built and not bought after words.

Comment

Here is a box I did build...

It is not the box that I am building here but to give you an idea I do know what I am doing... The carpet that will be used on these boxes will be an exact match with the trunk carpet and is not the same I used for the box here...

Keith

Comment

Looks really good. If I had the $$ I would def do it. Its just too hard right now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                          Originally posted by [i
                          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Mods,

there does not seam to be too much interest in this so please lock it up.

Thanks
                            Keith

Comment

Working...
                            X