Could Pontiac be Revived?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could Pontiac be Revived?

not to be a party pooper but I would NOT hold my breath wauting for a pontiac revival.
    till then

Comment

Originally posted by SmartGTP
      not to be a party pooper but I would NOT hold my breath wauting for a pontiac revival.
      till then

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
      Originally posted by [i
      Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Maybe just maybe they will come back, and we might get to see an actual Pontiac TransAm comeback

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
        you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
        CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Anything is possible in the distant future. Pontiac is dead for now.

Comment

Originally posted by thered6
            Originally posted by markpetersonii
            I think Pontiac WILL come back! idc what anyone else says, It's gonna happen!
            Amen
            on an off note...jason how ya been!?!
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

i dont think it will ever happen. gm would rather keep its precious gmc
              2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
              2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

I said it before and I will say it again, I do believe it WILL come back, although, I could see them more likely bringing "pontiac" back under a new name with say, the G8 concept dart as the logo, to show patronage to the old Pontiac, but so it is new fresh and free off bad stigma, just like the "new GM"

you all owe me drink if my version comes true!
                2008 Pontiac G6 GXP -AIT Kit - Rear Tint - 18s - Coming Soon: Tinted Tails, GT-R,
                2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
                1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Comment

I'm being optimistic about this. I hope in the future they bring Pontiac back. If anything they should've eliminated Buick. No one bought them until they started to get nice oh about a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by G6babe85
                    I'm being optimistic about this. I hope in the future they bring Pontiac back. If anything they should've eliminated Buick. No one bought them until they started to get nice oh about a year ago.
                    the chinese did

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by G6babe85

you could say the exact same about most GM products TBH, buick atleast had a niche which accountants could not deny, and government could not argue with as a negative, and has major sales in China
                      2008 Pontiac G6 GXP -AIT Kit - Rear Tint - 18s - Coming Soon: Tinted Tails, GT-R,
                      2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Comment

There was no way GM would have axed Buick even if no one here in America bought them. Buick is GM's number one seller in China and GM is one of the most successful car companies over there. With China being poised to overtake the US as the world's largest auto market sometime in the future, GM is not going to kill the goose that laid the golden eggs. The Chinese market is GM's most profitable operation. Without it, GM would have been bankrupted years ago. Also, if the Chinese designed new Lacrosse proved successful here in North America, we can expect more future Buicks will be designed in China. What an irony that will be.

Comment

I think it can but it can't....

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

I'd be happy if they just imported Holdens
                            CRAB Option 2 w/AEM Filter, Flowmaster 80 Series Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by RB442

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by RB442
                                Unfortunately CAFE regulations will kill that idea, as the only Holdens we dont have or wont have similar are the bad ass big cars which get bad mileage
                                2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Comment

Working...
                                X