vinyl roof ***pics page 6**** POLL Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: vinyl roof ***pics page 6**** POLL Question

Love the black vinyl roof!! GM should have painted it like that from the factory!! Or made the whole roof glass like the Porsche Targa!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
    Originally posted by wzbhnn
    We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
      The roof looks great, you need a neither option for the trunk. I would just leave it alone.

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
        Originally posted by WS6 RACING
        The roof looks great, you need a neither option for the trunk. I would just leave it alone.

The roof looks great!! I would say not to do the trunk or hood black b/c it might just look like a new hood or trunk not painted. Carbon fiber would look great but if thats the case i'd just get a carbon fiber hood or trunk (if they even make it).

The way it looks now looks real clean.

I'm actually pricing this out for the roof of the M3. I'm glad you seem to have had a good experience with it.
        2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Don't paint the trunk or hood, it looks great as is.
          I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
          James A. Baldwin

Comment

yea im leaving it hopefully will have the led headlights shipped once payed for

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Working...
            X