Clear All

Originally posted by Nikki
    you guys wish!!! :P
    They sure do! :P

You know what My GTP's packin
    2009 Panther Black G8 GT
    334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

3.9, why go for just 3.5, if you got a gt, you coulda bought gtp for around same price with more power, especially if you got extra things in gt

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
        3.9, why go for just 3.5, if you got a gt, you coulda bought gtp for around same price with more power, especially if you got extra things in gt
        Why you ask? Well for me, it was the two tone leather interior, heated seats, traction control, unique 18 inch GTP rims, the dual exhaust, the panoramic sunroof the girlies LOVE, and 240 wonderful ponies. Just to start...
        "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

LOL then again the GTP wheels blow IMO, the panoramic roof is prone to leaking, and the dual exhaust is just as restricted up front as the single exhaust.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

See I looked at it this way and I have the base model. I didnt want the panoramic roof, I didnt want leather, heated seats, special rims. To tell you the truth the 3.9 wasnt that important to me. The only option I really would have liked was the stick instead of auto. So for me getting the base was good enough and alot cheaper, I can see why some people got the GTP if you wanted all the bells and whistles, I just personally didnt need them and didnt want to pay the extra money!
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

No I totally understand you!!!
              The ONLY reason I even got this car, and especially the GTP, was becuz of the 6speed.
              2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

That was the only thing I was a little dissapointed about. I can see why they only put it on the GTP (sells the cars) but thats something that should have been available on all trims from the start.

Comment

Yea, it would have been nice to see the stick available in at least the GT. But hey, they have tapshift - thats just as good right?......

I was suprised how difficult it was to find a GTP with the stick when I got my car in september - there were only two in the state when I ordered mine, luckily I got mine before the end of september and took advantage of a bunch of incentives, I'm only paying 275 a month!
                  Originally posted by colinpeddle
                  They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                  That here, by G6er law, we lie
                  Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                  THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                    LOL then again the GTP wheels blow IMO, the panoramic roof is prone to leaking, and the dual exhaust is just as restricted up front as the single exhaust.
                    I have absolutely NO issues with my panoramic roof. As far as the rims, etc., I think they look damn good for being stock rims. and yes, the exhaust is restrictive, but i just like the way it looks.
                    "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

See I wont take anything away from the GTP, especially the coupe. But for me it wasnt worth the extra money for options I didnt have any use for. I like the wheels and I do like the panormaic roof, they just werent things I liked enough to shell out the extra cash for, the money I saved got me my rims about a month after I had the car, along with the windows tinted and just other general life needs LOL

Comment

See, I live near Chicago. Which means hella snow from November through March usually. So, heated seats and traction control were on the top of my list. Oh and the remote start. So, that's why I went with the GTP. (Well, besides the fact it's a GTP) LoL And as for the sedan/coupe issue, I went sedan because I have kids. A lot easier to get in and out of. That and I just don't like the way the ass looks on the coupe. As I stated in a post somewhere else long ago, it reminds me of a Solara. Which I don't like at all. But, different strokes for different folks.
                        "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Oh I always say to each his own... I have the base model with 6 disc changer and remote start, also traction control.. basically I dont have the chrome rims, leather w/heated seats, monsoon, XM and Onstar and Panoramic Sunroof ohh yeah I dont have steering wheel controls (which drives me bonkers LOL)

Comment

lol I can see why. I use them all the damn time. Very convenient! But that's awesome you have the remote start and traction control! Great for those cold ass days!
                            "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Originally posted by carsuperfreak
                              I was suprised how difficult it was to find a GTP with the stick when I got my car in september - there were only two in the state when I ordered mine, luckily I got mine before the end of september and took advantage of a bunch of incentives, I'm only paying 275 a month!
                              Yeah wtf?! I wanted a BLACK 6spd GTP Sedan, w/o the pano roof...the closest black one was, where I got mine from, 279 miles away on the OH/PA border And the only ones in MI were the Silver one I test drove and like 4 blue ones all with pano roofs. I HAD to have black again tho or else I wouldn't of passed up the deal I coulda got on the silver one. Like I mentioned before, I'm paying $325/mo. with all those nice incentives...plus I had $800 in GM card earnings
                              2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I was also looking at a GTP which I test drove 2 of them, when I went to buy with my trade in I couldn't get into a GTP so I test drove the GT that I ended up buying. It made me just as happy as the GTP did during test drive-got back to the dealer and signed those papers over!
                                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X