so fresh and so clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so fresh and so clean

just got done detailing the 6. all door jams rims, fenders, the works.
    heres pictures.

used an amorall soap and wax blend.
    used turtle wax wheel cleaner safe for all finished.
    microfiber towels and a shammy.
    also armoral tire gel for the tires.
    let me know what you guys think
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Re: so fresh and so clean

Looks pretty good all shined up. How u likin those Brembos? Have u stopped so hard ur eyeballs popped out? I would love to get some brembo brakes.
    Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

That's a clean paint job u got there. granite ftw

Comment

yes i have stopped so hard that i shocked myself. they work very well and i havent experienced any fade yet.
        and thanks for the compliment. im happy with the paint thus far
        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Dude........................................ I think you missed a spot

Comment

Looks good

Comment

I noticed it looks like you have the regualr lugnuts on. Did you get the spacers on?

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

i got the at aftermarket lugs with longer studs on the front. the rear is stock. havent done anything there yet. i do have the 15mm h and r spacers on the front
                11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

what % tint is that?

Comment

Do you think installing the longer studs are a DIY thing or something for the pros?

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

if you dont have access to air powered impact wrench. or you dont have the stud tool kit which makes tightening the studs in so easy. then its for the pros. you can mess up the threads very easily if you dont do it right.
                      idk what % tint it is. the car came tinted when i bought it.
                      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Lookin GOOD!!!

I'm gonna copy you and pc my wheels black. The whole car looks effin great, but the wheels... me likey
                        Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd

Lookin GOOD!!!

I'm gonna copy you and pc my wheels black. The whole car looks effin great, but the wheels... me likey

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

Looks good I like the brake conversion.

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
                            There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

looks good but those brakes look better.

Comment

Working...
                              X