so fresh and so clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so fresh and so clean

looks nice and shiny. jus did mine yesterday (finally). your brakes and tires look great.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Awesome! That tire gel use to be the best stuff I've ever found. But now that I have a detailing business I have some stuff that looks better and believe it or not lasts longer. Great work on the detail!

So, now that you have the Brembos we'll be able to spot you at the next meet...you'll be the guy that looks like this...
      sigpic
      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

looks good....... so what time should I drop mine off and how much time will you need with her?

feel special I ask you, I usually don't let other men rub my woman all up and down and make her glow but I'll give you a pass on her
        15% tint front windows, 5% rear sides,rear,and windshield banner. red brake calipers. slotted and drilled rotors. 3 million l.e.d. underbody light kit (seldom used). 18" solstice rims with 245/40/18. Hammerhead spoiler. 2 10" eclipse subs in a sealed box. Monsoon stereo. Acoustic amps.
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3300730

Originally posted by vballchic1023
        Being bent over the hood on a back road is fun as well

Comment

Originally posted by thestig
          Awesome! That tire gel use to be the best stuff I've ever found. But now that I have a detailing business I have some stuff that looks better and believe it or not lasts longer. Great work on the detail!

So, now that you have the Brembos we'll be able to spot you at the next meet...you'll be the guy that looks like this...
          What do you use for the tires?
          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Looooooookeeeen Grrrrrrreat!
            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Dam dude seen some rust on the rotors take it back and do over..
              sigpic
              Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
              It takes years to become a member of this elite group
              K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

God help the bird that shits on that beautiful finish. Isn't it great to look at your car when the job is done? Those wheels and brakes are very nice.
                Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

the wheel cleaner got on the rotors and made them look rusted. but one quick drive and it was gone. they dont rust at all. brakes are awesome.
                  i used armoral tire gel.
                  also armoral in the fenders to give the black a shine.
                  thanks for all the great comments.
                  this is my first car that i have owned and worked on. all done by myself.
                  cant wait till i get my next car and start my collection.
                  2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                  2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                  613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                  11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                  New numbers coming soon........

Comment

It's made by Ardex and I think you have to have a detail shop to get it. I buy directly from the chemical rep. The smallest container is one gallon and it goes to a 55 gallon drum. He comes to my place, gives me free samples, and I tell him what I want to order. It's Ardex Extreme Tire Gel. It's like the armor all except you add water and put in a spray bottle. Spray on let dry and it looks like a brand new tire, not shinny but perfectly matte black and it stays that way for over a month rain or shine. It works great on plastic trim too.
                    sigpic
                    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

now lower that sucker and paint it white.... ahaha

Comment

idk if i want to lower it. im still undecided
                        2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                        613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                        New numbers coming soon........

Comment

i love all of it except the GM squares on your door...eliminate the immediately lol
                          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

very nice job on the detailing your 6! it looks newer then new!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Working...
                            X