Get Them While You Can - Only 3,600 new Pontiacs Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Get Them While You Can - Only 3,600 new Pontiacs Left

oh well guess it dont matter anymore anyhow. both the new 2009 and 2009.5 (the one i wanted) gxp coupe that lot had are gone as of today guess i will have to look for another one .......doubt i will be able to find another new one

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6
      oh well guess it dont matter anymore anyhow. both the new 2009 and 2009.5 (the one i wanted) gxp coupe that lot had are gone as of today guess i will have to look for another one .......doubt i will be able to find another new one

you can buy stacy's 08 GXP she only had it for one year IF that... garage kept and she barely drove it.. she uses her mothers car for everything so its like buying a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl

you can buy stacy's 08 GXP she only had it for one year IF that... garage kept and she barely drove it.. she uses her mothers car for everything so its like buying a new car.

except it was stacys :shudder:

looking at her that cars gotta smell and with akll the problems shes discribed theres probly a hole in the seat
        maybe even some crabs (and not the good pooners kind)

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn

looking at her that cars gotta smell and with akll the problems shes discribed theres probly a hole in the seat
          i spose i will prob end up getting a used 08 with low miles or 09 now if i cant find an 09.5. i had really wanted the 09.5 with the new instrument panel/radio combo lol. nd im kinda wanting a coupe to change things up a bit haha. if only i was working right now so i coulda got the loan to get that G6 lol nd then just have put all my taxe money on it when i get my return lol. why cant i ever get what i want haha.

Comment

Comment

I had it for 2 YEARS! I made 24 payments on it to Chase

Comment

[except it was stacys :shudder:

maybe even some crabs (and not the good pooners kind)[/quote]

Thanks for the compliments! Considering I'm not cool because I don't drive a stock vert All of my previous cars have sold within 4 weeks or less How can you judge me when you haven't even met me???? I'm still losing weight so whatever

I LOVE PEOPLE WHO JUDGE YOU BEFORE DOING PROPER RESEARCH! GOD I LOVE LIVING IN WISCONSIN

Comment

Took you awhile to realize you got dissed. But 4 weeks is pretty long, does it take that long to get the smell out?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
                    Took you awhile to realize you got dissed. But 4 weeks is pretty long, does it take that long to get the smell out?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
                    PEOPLE ONLINE ARE SOOOO FAKE TO BEGIN WITH ENOUGH SAID! MY WEEK IS GOING TO ROCK!

Comment

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

OH GOD. SHE'S BACK TO POSTING IN ALL CAPS AGAIN.
                        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                        2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Yea I was shopping around a few days ago to see if I could find a brand new G6 gxp I looked on cars.com and found 2 within 250 miles from where I'm at but they want almost 30,000 and I found a used G8 GT for 26,500 and it only had 14k miles I think If I'm gonna spend that much money I will just go with the G8

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            OH GOD. SHE'S BACK TO POSTING IN ALL CAPS AGAIN.
                            LOL and she went back to not knowing how to quote properly.

Originally posted by Stacy
                            [except it was stacys :shudder:

Thanks for the compliments! Considering I'm not cool because I don't drive a stock vert All of my previous cars have sold within 4 weeks or less How can you judge me when you haven't even met me???? I'm still losing weight so whatever

I LOVE PEOPLE WHO JUDGE YOU BEFORE DOING PROPER RESEARCH! GOD I LOVE LIVING IN WISCONSIN

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I dunno, I feel pretty real. At least I did when Sara was "servicing me"
                              Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                              I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Working...
                              X