My best time so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best time so far

Alright guys here is my time slip from this past Friday.My car is comepletely stock and I think I could probably pick up another tenth if I could get less wheel spin off the line.I went with 2007blueg6gtp(Rob) I feel bad for him he has spent a lot of money to go faster but I just pull away from him. Heres the link to the time slip.http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e251/ ... 1514PM.jpg kind of hard to read but it is a 14.59 @ 96.13mph
    2007 G6 GTP Hammerhead spoiler GXP bumper 6k hids low and fogs exhaust 4 inch tips

Re: My best time so far

Sorry but cant see no image

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Re: My best time so far

I see it, you need to post it in the 1/4 times topic so you can be put on the list. It's all good I'll get it worked out soon, at least mine sounds and looks better losing
      My Car Domain
      Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Working...
      X