Price: $4.00ish
    Purchased From: Canadian Tire

Installation: Easy
    Installation Time: 5-10 minutes

Quality of Part: 0
    Product Performance: 0
    Would you Recommend to Others: Absolutely not

Any Other Comments:

Do not buy this crap. It comes in an aerosol can that you're supposed to spray your tires with. But the spray is so erratic and explosive that it gets EVERYWHERE. All over your rims, wheel well, and on the car. I also tried spraying it on a cloth and wiping the tire, but the stuff doesn't wipe very well so that was pretty useless.

Got an egg timer? You can use it to measure how long the shine lasts. I think the shine literally lasted about 2 hours, on a parked car.

Don't waste your money on this stuff. I bought it because it was cheap, but should have spent the extra $2.50 or whatever to buy some Meguair's or something

decent...quality

Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Yeah armor all sucks period, the only *decent* thing they make is their new tire shine.

Comment

I've used tire foam once in my life, and never will use it again. It wasn't this brand, but the foam crap just sucks no matter what brand it is.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I do and dont like the foam, The foam is nice for a quick shine but have to clean the runs on the rims if you over spray and after 3-4 days fades if doing alot of driving. But the foam is nice when you just want to shine your tires real quick and is cheap becuse its like 3dollars at autozone if you want a quick and shiny tire
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...
          X