This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Any text a link?

OK, I know a couple people wanted to know this even me so if someone gracious enough can show us how to make any text (such as the infamous "Clicky") a link it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Re: Make Any text a link?

Originally posted by markpetersonii
    OK, I know a couple people wanted to know this even me so if someone gracious enough can show us how to make any text (such as the infamous "Clicky") a link it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost

Thank you!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
        Originally posted by Ghost

Thank you!

Look the two I knew would want to know!!

Comment

when you post the URL button it comes up looking like this (url)(/url) but with brackets im doing it like this for demo purposes.... you put the URL after the first URL after an = sign like so (url=www.thisiseasy.com)(/url) then you will place whatever u want the link to say in between the brackets like so (url=www.thisiseasy.com)clicky(/url) and then your URL will look like this
          clicky

got it?
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
            when you post the URL button it comes up looking like this (url)(/url) but with brackets im doing it like this for demo purposes.... you put the URL after the first URL after an = sign like so (url=www.thisiseasy.com)(/url) then you will place whatever u want the link to say in between the brackets like so (url=www.thisiseasy.com)clicky(/url) and then your URL will look like this
            clicky

got it?

You rock! Thank you! Nice Pontiac link BTW!!

Comment

clicky

got it?

You rock! Thank you! Nice Pontiac link BTW!!

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

hahaha no problem i thought of linking some nasty site but i was like nahhhh ill be good
                sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

hahaha no problem i thought of linking some nasty site but i was like nahhhh ill be good
                  Well, thank you for not doing that...

I made links!!!

Comment

I made links!!!
                    nice work..you are learning quickly grasshopper.
                    sigpic

Comment

I made links!!!
                      nice work..you are learning quickly grasshopper.
                      Thanks... Can we sticky this so others can learn?

Comment

sadly, i dont have the mod powers for that (YET!) but i can ask someone.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've wondered about this for quite some time as well. Thank you!!
                          My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
                          Mods planned soon: On hold for now
                          Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
                          Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                          LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

if you hold your curser over the URL button in the reply it will tell you how to do this!

there is no need for a sticky... and Clicky is SO COOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                              if you hold your curser over the URL button in the reply it will tell you how to do this!

there is no need for a sticky... and Clicky is SO COOL!!!
                              Haha I didn't realize that and that still looks confusing, this was basically made to dumb it down for those of us that can't read HTML.

I'm just happy I helped 4 (including me) out on this!
                              BTW you're terrible with those pics!!

Comment

Working...
                              X