50 uglies cars of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 uglies cars of all time

anybody else see this link from yahoo and think its a joke?

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/10 ... /index.htm

maybe its just me but i think there are cars more deserving of that list then an H2, a Prowler, an SSR and my favorite and Enzo

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Re: 50 uglies cars of all time

PT Cruiser isn't that bad...
    El Camino was fucking awesome...
    The DMC-12 was FUCKING AWESOME... how can you can it's ugly???????

Thank god the Prius, Element, and Cube are on there.. they are the ugliest mofo's...
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Yeah I don't agree with some of the cars on that list. But then again I am very glad some of the cars did get on the list like the Cube!. I really like the DMC-12 and I like the Avalanche too. I would never buy a Avalanche, but I don't think there ugly.
      Bryce

2007 G5 GT
      2009 G6 GXP

Comment

ENZO, thats total

Comment

and VW things are the shit!!!

can someone fill me in why the escalade is on there? wtf?

7 series BMW?? and that lambo SUV looked cool IMO

in there words the enzo looked "overkill" what ferrari isn't overkill?
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

WTF??? The Prowler, Escalade, SSR and Enzo???

One I deff on...... The AZTEC!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

so who ever wrote that has not much common sense or style...a fucking enzo...really wat r they fucking retarded
              Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
              JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

I can see why every car is on that list. the enzo is an awesome car but i can see why someone would think it's ugly.

I'm sure if any of you made a list of 50 cars there would be people disagreeing with some of your choices. It's opinion not fact.
                2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009
                  so who ever wrote that has not much common sense or style...a fucking enzo...really wat r they fucking retarded
                  I think it is because it was written by Business Week and not Car and Driver or another automotive periodical. Those people are locked in offices and only appreciate the stock market and exchange rates...

-B
                  BK.
                  2008 GT 4dr
                  Debadged
                  Intake
                  Strut Bar
                  Chromed Grill/ Window trim

Comment

How the shit can the enzo be ugly...a bugatti is uglier than a enzo
                    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

I'd say 3/4 of those aren't bad but the rest are efing ugly.

The Prowler, SSR, El Camino and a lot on there are awesome!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

What's awesome is this is written by a business magazine or news site.... whenever they right articles about cars they always fuck shit up.
                        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                        2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Okay, I can see some of those cars being on there. Escalade, Avalanche, El Camino, and the back to the future car shouldn't be on there. The comment they posted towards Pontiac Aztek pissed me off, I mean the Aztek came out 8 years before Pontiac thought they were finished. Business magazines should stay focused on Stocks and Economy and how well they're getting paid and leave the professionals on what is ugly or not. However, I'm glad most of the ugliest cars were imports

Comment

Jedi's list

Chevrolet El Camino (I love then)
                            DeLorean DMC-12 (come on!!! lol its a time machine for peat sakes)
                            Cadillac Cimarron (not anything great about this car but not that ugly that it deserves to be on this list)
                            Ford Taurus (lol one of the best selling ford sedans ever. why would this be on there? lol)
                            Plymouth Prowler (just missed the mark for awesomeness IMO but ugly NO)
                            Cadillac Escalade (yea ok lol sure..... NOT!!! I think caddy sold a shat load of them. lol)
                            PT Cruiser (NOT A FAN!!!! but they sold shat loads of them)
                            Chevrolet Avalanche (NOT A FAN!!!! but they sold shat loads of them too. lol)
                            BMW 7 Series (I cant believe im sticking up for a foreign car)
                            Ferrari Enzo (all I got to say is BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! not!!!)
                            Chevrolet SSR (awesome sauce!!!)

who the F did the research to come up with this ????
                            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Really a Ferrari? WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X