• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 50 uglies cars of all time

Originally posted by Fischer
    How the shit can the enzo be ugly...a bugatti is uglier than a enzo
    Definitely disagree there.
    106,000 MILES!
    There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
    Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

If the Chevy Avalance is on the list, then, the Honda Ridgeline should also be on the list since it's almost an exact copy.

Comment

i would also add the toyota fj cruiser and smart for2 to that list
        2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
        2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

i saw a few cars on there that shouldnt even be on that list. and the FJ should not be on that list. its a great truck. then again i like it cause it resembles the old FJ Land Cruisers

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

i like how they didn't put the camry and accord and the aztek on there.....
            http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1623464

Comment

Toyota Prius
              Introduced: 1997

The first mass-produced hybrid must have been an exercise in technology, not design. The spoiler is supposed to make the Prius look sporty. But the car still has all the style of a soybean.

HAHAHAHAHA

I was laughing so hard!

Comment

Meh... the article did what it did. Attract you to read it. Who would expect a real car review in a business magazine? It's almost like trying to get a good review of Family Guy from the PTC or a rave review from CR on a GM car.

That list is BS, doesn't even have the Accord CrossTurd on it.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

with pretty much everything everyone is saying especially the on the great Enzo
                  Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
                  INDIAN WARRIORS
                  1926-2010

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                    Meh... the article did what it did. Attract you to read it. Who would expect a real car review in a business magazine? It's almost like trying to get a good review of Family Guy from the PTC or a rave review from CR on a GM car.

That list is BS, doesn't even have the Accord CrossTurd on it.

agreed on the crosstour!!

Comment

i would also add the toyota venza. and i agree with the accord crosstour, its very fugly
                      2011 Toyota Camry- gunmetal gray-7,869 miles
                      2008 Pontiac G6, white- 26,065 miles- traded in

Comment

also throw in the camry and the accord..

Comment

I'm sure I'm part of a small minority....but I really don't mind the Aztec. It seems to always come up as one of the ugliest cars ever. I mean, it looks pretty much like a 'Crossover' vehicle nowdays. It just came before its time. Probably one Pontiac vehicle that I didn't think really suffered from the plastic cladding. The fact that you could convert the back to a tent was really cool.

Now the Corbin Sparrow....all I can think of is Goldmember

Comment

for somewhat I just think that the aztek doesn't look that bad at all....

Comment

Working...
                            X