Video of my drag race at ORP with Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of my drag race at ORP with Alex

Alexs camaro has traction issues..... Spun through first and second. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/vide ... =519454926

Re: Video of my drag race at ORP with Alex

a G6 smoked a camaro. looked like a IROC. why was he spinning so much. sounds like driver error to me

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

my roomate has a 96 camaro Z-28 and at 110mph i was at his back wheel (this was from a dig too)

BTW looks like your 3rd brake light is malfunctioning lol
      18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Originally posted by Swampassjr
        my roomate has a 96 camaro Z-28 and at 110mph i was at his back wheel (this was from a dig too)

BTW looks like your 3rd brake light is malfunctioning lol
        ya the camera was making it look that way. i think it is the reflective stuff inside the light that made the camera muff up

Comment

[youtube:2wkwi1t4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxlRAvuwKl8[/youtube:2wkwi1t4]

Here is the video on youtube. so people without a facebook account can see it

Comment

very nice.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Working...
            X