This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 G6P Calendars - FOR SALE !!!

The calendar is Complete ready to print/ship.

Here is the price for this years calendar
    $16.00 including shipping
    $13.00 for each additional calendar (including shipping)

I accept paypal at mike16mak@yahoo.com

or cash or cheque (cheques to be held 1 week for clearance) in the mail, to:
    Mike Kealey
    1084 Barwell Ave
    Ottawa, Ontario
    K2B 8H5

Here are some pics of the calendar, which show each month, as well as the cover!!

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
    15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
    Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
    Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
    Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Re: 2010 G6P Calendars - FOR SALE !!!

Does the "stock" Calendar have the pics we voted on?

What did we vote on if we can put whatever car we want in whatever month?

Am I on August???

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
      Does the "stock" Calendar have the pics we voted on?

What did we vote on if we can put whatever car we want in whatever month?

Am I on August???
      For $25 bucks YOU are...

Im kinda confused on the "YOUR" car is that anyones car or ONLY the ones voted on and or submitted???

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Money sent!
        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Stock = the pics that were voted in
          Your = any car pic of your choice on either the cover or the month of your choice, and the rest of the calendar will be "stock"

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
          15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
          Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,

Comment

Unless I'm missing it... Could you show what each month looks like.
            My Car Domain
            Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
              x2
              2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
              2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
              Tsukuba Red

Comment

Money sent
                Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
                INDIAN WARRIORS
                1926-2010

Comment

Originally posted by Kleindl
                  Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
                  x2
                  They look just like the one i have shown above, just with different pics.
                  The pics are the ones that won in the voting.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:

Comment

Awesome!!

One question that wasn't answered... Am I August??

Comment

I answered that question when you asked it in the other thread.
                      The months were given out with priority to those that got the most votes.
                      August was taken when it got to your turn.
                      I believe that you are on september if i am not mistaken

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:

Comment

Awesome!!

Option #3 (with your car [any pic you want] as the month of your choice) Balance of calendar is "Stock"

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
                          I answered that question when you asked it in the other thread.
                          The months were given out with priority to those that got the most votes.
                          August was taken when it got to your turn.
                          I believe that you are on september if i am not mistaken
                          Really? I don't remember asking that... I'll have to look. Sorry. Thank you!

Comment

2009 PONTIAC G8
                            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Money sent!

Thanks again Mike for putting this calendar together for the site!!
                              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                              2005 CGM GTO.
                              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
                              X