2010 Calendar - Almost Complete *Design options inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Calendar - Almost Complete *Design options inside

Alright, now that the pics are decided, i am almost finished the design and almost ready to post them up for sale

Here are some of the pages for all to see how its looking.

I have decided to use the collage of pics as the first page (december 09) instead of the cover, so a new option for the cover is shown.
    There are 2 slightly different cover options, that i would like the members to vote on.
    I'm only running the poll for 2 days, so i can get these babies finished and up for you guys.

Option #1 (black & White only)

Option #2 (with red accent)

Also here is a look at a full month, as well as the dec 09 page.

Please keep in mind that the Dec 2009 page will look more like the June 2010 page,
    in regards to the placement of the text on the top (picture) portion.

Hope you all like what you see so far!!
    Option #2 (w/ Red accent)
    33.33%
    Option #1 (Black & White)
    66.67%

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
    15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
    Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
    Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
    Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Re: 2010 Calendar - Almost Complete *Design options inside

Option 2

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRedDemon
      Option 2
      but the drop shadow dosent look quite right. If you want send me the PS file and I can try to make it look a little more real. if you want any help

everything else looks great!
      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

june looks like a really nice month

ps did u get the updated pics?
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
          Option 2
          but the drop shadow dosent look quite right. If you want send me the PS file and I can try to make it look a little more real. if you want any help

I noticed that too, but it actually doesnt look like that in the original file or when i print it, it seems to only happen when creating a jpg for here.

It should look exactly like the bottom of last years calendar.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
          15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
          Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,

Comment

use your jedi mind skills and the force

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Option 2

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

swap the drop shadow form light to dark to dark to light and it will look more real. have it fad to nothing or the background color.
                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

swap the drop shadow form light to dark to dark to light and it will look more real. have it fad to nothing or the background color.
                  You just said that

And i said that it doesnt actually look like that when it prints.
                  The end of the shadow actually does fade to the background colour.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
                    You just said that

And i said that it doesnt actually look like that when it prints.
                    The end of the shadow actually does fade to the background colour.

I was trying to fix my post and it got all facked up. sorry.

Comment

I was trying to fix my post and it got all facked up. sorry.
                      No worries bud!!

I just thought of something that might be cool....
                      Maybe you could send me that avatar pic that you have an i could use it on the back cover.
                      What do you think?

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:

Comment

doooooo it! that would be sweet!!!
                        CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

email sent

Comment

number 2
                            Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
                              I just thought of something that might be cool....
                              Maybe you could send me that avatar pic that you have an i could use it on the back cover.
                              What do you think?
                              have you used all of Pontiac's logos before as a back cover?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Working...
                              X