2010 Calendar - Almost Complete *Design options inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Calendar - Almost Complete *Design options inside

cant wait for this to be done. i wanna see my car in the calender!!!!
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

that design for the calander is sick man .. hopefully i can get you the bigger version of my pics today.. and i can make the one that goes behind the font lighter if you need me too ? let me know
      2007 G6 GTP - Fully Modded - Traded In
      2008 Silver MS3 GT - PTP SST, CP-E HPFP, CP-E Nano, Cobb TIP, Cobb FMIC, Cobb AP, Denso ITV-24, CNT Exhaust, Corksport DP, SU Test Pipe, HKS BOV v3(Recirc), AWR RMM, JBarone SSP, SU Shifter Bushing, E4 Shift Knob, CP-E Towplate, Cobb Lowering Springs & Sway Bar

Comment

calendar looks hawwt

AJ
        De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
        Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
        Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
        My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
          have you used all of Pontiac's logos before as a back cover?
          Nope, this is only the second year that i have made them, and last year i just had the dart and the website across it.
          But that is a decent idea tho.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
          15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
          Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
          Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
          Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

looks good man, I like #2 better!

How much are these gonna run us again? Point me in the right direction if stated before

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Looks great!!
              My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
              Mods planned soon: On hold for now
              Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
              Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
              LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

I love option #1....Im not a big fan of one color really standing out...like option #2
                I like to be subtle...

Comment

I can't wait either!!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
                    Originally posted by Ghost
                    have you used all of Pontiac's logos before as a back cover?
                    Nope, this is only the second year that i have made them, and last year i just had the dart and the website across it.
                    But that is a decent idea tho.
                    i didnt know it was the second time. and now you have the idea for next years back cover.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

I hope I am AUGUST!!

Comment

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                          I hope I am AUGUST!!
                          Sorry dude, i gave out first dibs for each month based on the amount of votes each person got.
                          And unfortunately for you, my birthday is in August and i had more votes, so i took it

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
                          15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
                          Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,

Comment

I think you got screwed!

j/k
                            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Calendar's looking good!!!

How much are these gonna cost?

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                                How much are these gonna cost?
                                Thats hasnt been completely figured out yet, but it will be pretty similar to last years price.
                                I'll post up a thread in the next day or so with all the details.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:

Comment

Working...
                                X