Gained 7 tenths tonight!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gained 7 tenths tonight!!!!

I have a 2005 G6 GT and I have done a few mods. I took the car out when I had single outlet exhaust and an air intake. I ran a 16 flat. I took my car to the track with a new air intake that runs inside the bumper for colder air. I also removed my headlight and fog light and I managed to run a 15.382 in a quarter mile. I was amazed. I beat a Regal GS, yes its supercharged! I also beat my friend in his 83 camaro with a 350 crate motor. The phrase that "Spinning isn't winning" must be true! I have NO tire spin at all. I was trilled!

Here are some pics.

Here is my gas mileage on the way home from the track. Slight improvement...

PS. Driving at 80 mph

Re: Gained 7 tenths tonight!!!!

nice job
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Comment

I've really been thinking about getting a fenderwell intake like that just cant decide between that or a crab intake

Comment

if you are relying on the DIC for mpg do not it is not good most are about 1-1.5 gals off. Better to use the old way gals put in divided by miles driven or visa versa..
        sigpic
        Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
        It takes years to become a member of this elite group
        K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

Originally posted by gt08
          I've really been thinking about getting a fenderwell intake like that just cant decide between that or a crab intake

Both are great. Crab's cost more but they look better. I made my own so it was very cheap. But none the less a huge improvement in performance.

Comment

Do you have a tune?

Comment

No not yet. Soon to come!!!

Comment

Working...
              X