sun visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun visor

anyone know where i can get a replacement sun visor mirror cover?

My wife opened the sun visor to put on her makeup and when she opened the mirror part she ripped the plastic part off that covers the mirror.
    1 Mile Remote Start, 2-way paging car alarm
    30% Tint
    Black Halo Headlight Harness (Halo's on a relay switch)
    10000 HID Headlights (disabled DRL's)
    LED Taillights
    LED Fog Lights
    20" Custom rims
    Pioneer AVIC-N3
    Took off the two side emblems (GM) and the Pontiac emblem on the rear

Re: sun visor

that's covered under warranty probably, and when they put a new ones in my car it was a newer better model
    2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
    Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
    Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
    Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

warranty...they just replaced both of mine for breaking. New design.
      -Tim
      2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
      2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
      2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
      -5% Tint all around
      -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
      -Racingline STB
      -Eibach Springs
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
      2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

Hey just replaced both mine too. Here's the question. Those of you who have coupes, did you get sunshades without the pull out extender? I did, and when I asked about it, they said that GM did away with those, which makes no f'ing sense, cause our doors are to long.
        Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
        Originally posted by schenko
        If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

yeah my new ones don't have the pull out plastic piece....one less thing to break for me haha.

i never really used it anyway
          Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
          Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

My new visors have monitors in them, so I def don't have the slide-out piece anymore

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
            you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
            CarDomainMySpace

Comment

If these are fixed under warranty then I need to get mine in soon, both of mine are broke but I didnt figure it would be under warranty

Comment

PS. I fingered out that the whole visor slides in and out along the swing rail! So I didn't lose my coverage after all!
                Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by xxbrandonxx
                  yeah my new ones don't have the pull out plastic piece....one less thing to break for me haha.

i never really used it anyway
                  Yea, but you have a sedan, the windows are alot shorter and the B pillar is farther forward.

Comment

ohh the whole thing slides?

cool!

Originally posted by Sticks07GTP
                    PS. I fingered out that the whole visor slides in and out along the swing rail! So I didn't lose my coverage after all!

having too much fun with that visor and you found something new

Comment

Lol, yea I mis-typed that on purpose. I actually had to swing it out this morning, and when I went to swing it back in, i noticed that the notch dosn't line up very well with the hook, so I was looking at the j-arm into the roof, an noticed a little double sided arrow.

Comment

I have a 2005 g6 and my visors keep falling out of the wholes in the roof! and new ones cost 112 bucks a piece! any home fixes out there like putting silicone in the whole?

Comment

sun visor

Anyone know if there is a place online to order a sun visor replacement for the drivers side? Long story short, I broke mine. Hoping to avoid a trip to the dealership.
                          http://fordfusioninfo.com

Comment

Both questions here should have been placed in their own threads.

Mark Elias - Is yours secured with the screws still? If not, you need to get those. If yes, the plastic backing plate may have cracked. Got a picture?

Alexander_Rychok87 - What color and how soon do you need it? Got a picture? Shipping from the US would be a lot, but I'd consider it if I can find you one. Probably would be $40 + shipping.
                            2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Comment

Working...
                            X