Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTAKE!(Any Info or questions post here except delivery inf)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: INTAKE!(Any Info or questions post here except delivery inf)

Originally posted by hexum311ad View Post
    I emailed them and got an email back saying they would make one for me, custom to order which sounds like it would be much more expensive than the ones I've seen on ebay ($100-$150). Interested to hear the thoughts of the others on this board. I have an 06 3.9 GT Convertible
    Get the cheap ass one and call it a day. Besides...you dont want Crabs - They itch.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

anyone know how to contact crabs?? want to see how much theyll charge to make one. want one badly but if they just stop making them period then ill decide between a injen or k&n one. just need help on who has experienced with all intakes want to get one just hard to decide

Comment

Lampoon makes them. He just closed up shop like a month ago. He still has a few left so contact him ASAP to get yours while you can.
        Email: ilovecrabintakes@gmail.com
        Domain registration, domain hosting, domain renewals, domain transfers and much more - FASTDOMAIN

Comment

Lampoon makes them. He just closed up shop like a month ago. He still has a few left so contact him ASAP to get yours while you can.
          Email: ilovecrabintakes@gmail.com
          Domain registration, domain hosting, domain renewals, domain transfers and much more - FASTDOMAIN

Comment

Hey guys I'm new to this site and looking for answers... I have an 06 GTP with a 3.9. The traction control light and CE light are both coming on with a loss of power and hard shifting. My codes are 0174- lean bank 2, 0101-MAF sensor, and 0016-crankshaft position. Put new MAF sensor on it with no results. As a matter of a fact it got worse. I'm going crazy trying to figure this out I have found a bunch of posts saying this is a common problem but no posts on correcting the problem HELP!!!
            GOING CRAZY ONE DAY AT A TIME

Comment

Hey, I am selling the G6! And I have a crab cold air intake up for grabs. Message for pricing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X