Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Calendar - VOTING ENDS TODAY (COUPES)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Calendar - VOTING (COUPES)

Next year im getting in on this.

2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Coupe
    1998 Buick LeSabre Custom

Comment

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Damn!!! Dar and Crimson are DESTROYING the competition! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
          I have 4!!!! and I thank all 4 people for voting for me!!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

For those that dont read the first posts.....
            i have edited this one due to the majority of the votes going to darlene and crimson.
            They are clearly making it in, so i have taken their names out of the poll to help spread out the votes.
            Both of their pics will be making it, along with the top 4 vote getters of the remaining pics.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
            15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
            Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
            Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
            Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo64
              Originally posted by markpetersonii
              I have 4!!!! and I thank all 4 people for voting for me!!
              haha...you mean 3 unless your thanking youself!! JK Jim.
              Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
              For those that dont read the first posts.....
              i have edited this one due to the majority of the votes going to darlene and crimson.
              They are clearly making it in, so i have taken their names out of the poll to help spread out the votes.
              Both of their pics will be making it, along with the top 4 vote getters of the remaining pics.
              That's why I voted the way I did cause I knew that CLEARLY those 2 were going to make it!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

ten run rule w0ot!
                sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                  ten run rule w0ot!
                  ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

whats that mean?
                    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

it means i had a big enough lead that im not even in the voting anymore cuz im just in already. so say by i believe the 4th or 5th inning if a team is winning by 10 runs then they call the game (baseball if u didn't catch on btw haha)
                      sigpic

Comment

= Coupes

Sedans

Comment

and i say again.

Sedans-
                          and i googled groceries in a trunk to find this pic of a lady who is actually putting groceries in a g6 sedan...TOUCHDOWN
                          Coupes-
                          sigpic

Comment

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

HAHA that is awesome!!

I have a coupe now!

Comment

WTF.... Someone was actually brilliant enough to still vote for Darlene and Crimson, even though i took their names out and said that they were already in???

Wow... i didnt think i had to be any clearer than i was

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
                                15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
                                Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
                                Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
                                Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

Working...
                                X