No announcement yet.

Brand new... Silver / black interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it looks good. You did just enough so I doesnt look overkill. I really like around the guage cluster and the rear cupholder. At first, thought that was part of the kit you did before.
    2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Re: Brand new... Silver / black interior

Originally posted by bluegtp33

uh oh, missed the plastic pin in the side of door!!! (pic 3)
      wow... good eyes!

I thought about painting it... but figured it would look fine not painte :-p

As for the tiny speaker... it was the easiest part. It actually pops right out, and you can spray it by itself (I wish the big ones where like that...)
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

wow that would make it nice, only reason i noticed is because of having to take them out

Comment

ahhhhh where did you get them floor mats?????

Comment

got them off ebay... had just searched 'Pontiac G6' and was just browsing through what it found

Comment

dude what is the tape on your middle console hiding?

Comment

huh?

Comment

i was checking your car domain... and you have a picture of middle console and it has tape on both sides of it..why?

Comment

this?

that was my old ghetto fix for getting the wires from the switch to the lights

from there it went up under the bottom side of the console to the firewall, and then to the lights... actually worked okay, you couldn't see them from the side because of the seats... was only visable when the box was open

Comment

thats what i figured you were hiding...did you bolt the switch to the console also?

ive been going to put lights in now forever...planning on doing it so i can have lights in front and back

on 4 switches, one to let me turn whole system on, one to turn backs off, one to turn fronts off, and another to pick which individual side i want to turn off

and that is without running anymore than the 2 switches i ran for light in sub box and to turn amp on

Comment

yeah, the switch is bolted to the console... see the bolts, where the little rubber stoppers should be... that holds the bracket (that I can mount more switches on later)

I can get a multi-switch panel that looks like the one on there now... will probably slap it on in place of that one when I need more switches...

Comment

anyone good at photoshop? Im at work so i cant do it here. But can someone change jakes door panels to a laser red? I think it would look good on my car just want to make sure before I run out and get the paint.
                          BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

^ Hey Rueben,

Don't know if you saw this thread. On my car I painted only the door handles and the guage surround but you should be able to see if it's an idea you like in red.

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2766

Dan
                            SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                            Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                            CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                            Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

yeah, I saw that, and want to do the same color, but I was thinking about doing the door panels red and leaving the door handles silver (their current color). If someones got a minute to photochop the red from your car onto jakes doorpanels that would be awesome.
                              BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Jake, I like that a lot - looks real nice. Like it should be that way
                                Originally posted by colinpeddle
                                They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                                That here, by G6er law, we lie
                                Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                                THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X