Dover Nascar Race Pics (lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dover Nascar Race Pics (lots of pics)

went to dover for the race yesterday. we got pit and garage passes so we got some "behind the scenes" pics. more pics can be found here: http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee29 ... er%202009/

as you can see, im a big mark martin fan
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Re: Dover Nascar Race Pics (lots of pics)

Nice pics...How did you get pit and paddock passes???

Comment

That's awesome!! I wish I could have been able to do that!!

Comment

Theyre making a left turn...theyre making another left turn...theyre making another left turn...I WONDER WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT

lets go to commercial, come back in ten minutes...youre not going to miss a thing!
        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

nice pics! thats very coor you got to see the cars up close!
          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
            Theyre making a left turn...theyre making another left turn...theyre making another left turn...I WONDER WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT

lets go to commercial, come back in ten minutes...youre not going to miss a thing!
            i dont think that this is boring:
            [youtube:10ukmt1z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXdgVLzyqz0[/youtube:10ukmt1z]

............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Great pix Matt! Didnt realize you were a NASCAR fan!

Here are mine from Richmond a few years ago. I had Hot and Cold passes... God i wish i could do that again!!

Richmond
              Originally posted by determined419
              G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
              in his system
              Kyle M
              Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff
                Great pix Matt! Didnt realize you were a NASCAR fan!

Here are mine from Richmond a few years ago. I had Hot and Cold passes... God i wish i could do that again!!

Richmond
                sweet pics! and ive been a mark martin fan since i was 4 years old. so i guess ive been a NASCAR fan for a while

Comment

Sweet pics!!! Mark Martin fan? Only took me a month to see them, but hell yeah, bet that was awesome
                  Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
                    Sweet pics!!! Mark Martin fan? Only took me a month to see them, but hell yeah, bet that was awesome
                    mark martin fan for life

Comment

I pull for the 14 mostly, but you gotta respect MM no matter who ya are. I was really hoping he would get a championship this year, now the 48 is pissing on everyone's parade. Still, the 5 has done outstanding this year.
                      Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Working...
                      X