tire shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire shine

Just wanted if anyone knows what the best/ shineyiest tire shine is on the market...The shinier the better

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Re: tire shine

i have used armoral and tirewet. tirewet lasts long, and both are very shiny
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Watch out as you might get more than you asked for. The real shinny stuff usually has silicon in it. That stuff "slings" and will put spots on the side of your nicely detailed car. Read the label before you buy anything and let the stuff absorb into the tires for at least 30 minutes before driving. I use the Zaino stuff which has a semi-shinny finish, so thats not what you want.

Comment

Meguiar's Gold Class High Endurance OWNZ
        http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/detail/MEG+G7516
        2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
        2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
        Tsukuba Red

Comment

Originally posted by Kleindl
          Meguiar's Gold Class High Endurance OWNZ
          http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/detail/MEG+G7516
          Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

I use meguiers and black magic lately, looking for some more suggestions too.

2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Coupe
            1998 Buick LeSabre Custom

Comment

Stoners tire shine.
              106,000 MILES!
              There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
              Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Wow, I need to get that Meguier's Stuff!

Comment

Meguiars Tire gel is awesome, just because it doesnt sling. If you use the ones out of the spray bottle, that is where you get the excess sling from.

Also, What I usually do is get a dedicated towel or something and pat down the tire after I apply it so you still have the shine but not the excess that is pooled up which causes slinging.
                  Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

i use Black Magic Titanium Tire Wet Gel.

http://www.blackmagicshine.com/products ... re-wet-gel

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

I use the stuff in the detail shop at work, why cuz its free. coolmanvette is correct the better stuff has a high silicon % but it last so much longer its nice and shiney but you have to make sure it dries fully before driving.
                      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

I just rub my forehead all over the tirewall.
                        I agree with CVette when you use one of the high silicone products. I prefer the tire foam.
                        Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                        Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                        Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Originally posted by standfast
                          I just rub my forehead all over the tirewall.
                          I agree with CVette when you use one of the high silicone products. I prefer the tire foam.
                          ummm...

Comment

I HATE TIRE WET!!
                            That is all

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                              I use the stuff in the detail shop at work, why cuz its free. coolmanvette is correct the better stuff has a high silicon % but it last so much longer its nice and shiney but you have to make sure it dries fully before driving.
                              Com'on guys, give credit where credit is due. Read the post again....It's OLDMANVETTE not Coolmanvette. I'm still teaching Coolman the tricks of the trade

Comment

Working...
                              X