auquier Progression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: auquier - Progression - Time to do the brakes! pg. 4

I just got an e-mail from R1 Concepts telling me that these rotors have radial (non-directional) vanes. Now I don't HAVE to change them around, but I'm still thinking about it...
    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan5150
      No, read his article, His are non directional
      I realize that... But if you were to put them going the other way, they would pull the caliper downward instead of pushing it off the rotor (like my article says)!! By having them on the way he does, you are putting strain on everything that holds the caliper in place!! Not to mention that you are losing surface area that the brake pad could be touching!! Meaning that the breaks will bite harder with them the other way, the won't cool any better, but they will bite harder!!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
      Originally posted by wzbhnn
      We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Its a possibility

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

hey there, im still waiting to see pics of your stereo lol

btw nice brakes
          Profession: Mobile Audio/Video and Electronics Sales
          Experience: 10+ years
          Rides: 07 Grand Prix GXP, 08 G6 v6, 78 Camaro(under construction)

Comment

Re: auquier - Progression - MMI Question pg. 6

What is your opinion for installing a mixed set of MMI as far as street/race in front/back?

Comment

I think several have done it, They just trade with someone.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan5150
                I think several have done it, They just trade with someone.
                I already have a mixed set, I want to know if I should install them street front / race rear or street rear / race front. I asked taz and he said the vibration would be like having both race. I've searched and can't find what others have done.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

I dunno. I am gonna take a guess and say that race in the rear would make you feel the most vibrations bc it is closer to the firewall.

Comment

I had both race and took out the front one. There was a significant reduction in vibrations. I think the difference front to rear is negligable.
                    Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Re: auquier - Progression - new pics

Comment

Re: auquier - Progression - mod list pg 1 pics pg 6

Those Enkei's looks badass!
                        2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

Re: auquier - Progression - Just cleaning it up before addit

nice brembos dude
                          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Re: auquier - Progression - upd list pg 1 amp-rims pg 6

Might wanna put a grill on that sub!! I wouldn't want them shoes to ram up against it if you had to slam on the brakes for something!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                            Originally posted by wzbhnn
                            We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Just read the progression nice work. I made a list to on a note pad and have only a couple things left after many years

Rims are badass and i was looking to get a similar sub setup i really like alpine great choice
                              My Progress thread
                              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Thanks! I've been working on other stuff as well that I need to get pics posted for: Tinted tails, finally G2'd my rear calipers, sub grille, hard wired GPS power, Dash Hawk mount. Soon to be had is a GT-R exhaust, modified Spyder headlights and tint.

Comment

Working...
                                X