• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: auquier - 2008 G6 V6 - Progression - Crab intake/Hood Struts

Great additions! Looks great!

Comment

Thanks fellas! I took it out onto the local autobahn (I-696) in between construction sites to run it at WOT - sweet - a little throatier, absolutely quicker. Even my six year old got a smirk on his face when I punched it.
      CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Noice!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

As your engine adjusts to the air it will get better and better....
          If you rotate the TBI silicone down a touch you can level off that front pipe.

No sticker for the Pipe??
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Thanks Lampoon - I'll play with the level tonight. It was getting dark and started raining when I was finishing up. The return line is being a PIA - doesn't seem to want to fit correctly on top of or below the coolant line. I'll get the sticker on soon too.

Comment

Open the latch to screw in the metal shaft and it just needs to be snug.
              Also you can cut that return line that was provided (not the stock one)...make it shorter to bring it down
              if it needs to be lowered. Tin snips or very durable scissors will work.
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Nevermind - viewtopic.php?f=108&t=24934

I was looking over mike91y2k's build thread and noticed the "CRAB Claw". That's the first time I've seen that. What's it for?

Originally posted by mike91y2k
                CRAB CLAWS ARE IN

Comment

you should take out the intake resonator next and while youre at it ram air through the grill: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=27939&p=651014&hilit=+ram+air +through+grill+flex+connector#p651014

its about 2 hours and costs like 10 bucks. sounds and feels great! should go with your new CRABs nicely
                  Mods: CRAB option 3, Black Grill Trim, Intake Resonator Delete, Ram Air Through Grill, Red Calipers, Tinted Tails, Partial Debadge, GM Strut Bar, 20% all-around tint, Lamin-X Headlight tint, Black corners, (FIRST EVER) black GT Rims, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P1's, Kenwood 1000w-2ch amp, DDM HID 6K Low Beams & Fogs

Check Out My Progression!!

Comment

87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
                    90 Eagle Talon TSI
                    09 G6 Progression(New Car)
                    My Progression

Comment

Originally posted by dasHoppinator
                      you should take out the intake resonator next and while youre at it ram air through the grill: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=27939&p=651014&hilit=+ram+air +through+grill+flex+connector#p651014

its about 2 hours and costs like 10 bucks. sounds and feels great! should go with your new CRABs nicely
                      That's what I have planned once I decide which grille I'll get. Me thinks the AIT front bumper is in my future...

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                        As your engine adjusts to the air it will get better and better....
                        If you rotate the TBI silicone down a touch you can level off that front pipe.

No sticker for the Pipe??
                        It turns out that what's preventing the FPU from leveling is the spark plug cable bracket. I'll need to raise the filter end to make it level.

Originally posted by Lampoon
                        Open the latch to screw in the metal shaft and it just needs to be snug.
                        Also you can cut that return line that was provided (not the stock one)...make it shorter to bring it down
                        if it needs to be lowered. Tin snips or very durable scissors will work.
                        I did that and got it as short as it will go. That metal shaft could be 1/2 shorter to make it better.

Comment

Does anyone else have these?

Comment

Originally posted by auquier

That's what I have planned once I decide which grille I'll get. Me thinks the AIT front bumper is in my future...
                            looks like someones got some cash to burn!
                            Mods: CRAB option 3, Black Grill Trim, Intake Resonator Delete, Ram Air Through Grill, Red Calipers, Tinted Tails, Partial Debadge, GM Strut Bar, 20% all-around tint, Lamin-X Headlight tint, Black corners, (FIRST EVER) black GT Rims, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P1's, Kenwood 1000w-2ch amp, DDM HID 6K Low Beams & Fogs

Comment

Originally posted by auquier

looks like someones got some cash to burn!

Comment

i know, i know...

Comment

Working...
                                X