Meet Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meet Location Vote

We still have a few weeks but it IS gonna happen. 3 for sure 3 maybes 2 unknowns. 8 would be awesome. Oh I just spotted a white 6 in the winery parking lot a couple of days ago...... I'm gonna recruit him/her ASAP its a brand new stocker but hey u gotta start somewhere and what a better place to get ideas than a 6 meet..

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

That sucks I live in SOCAL but im currently in georgia for my Marine Corp School wont be back in time to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by TristinX
        That sucks I live in SOCAL but im currently in georgia for my Marine Corp School wont be back in time to make it.
        No worries, we could plan a so cal meet next.

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

quick question, whats gonna be on the bbq?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Ok, PM sent to BAMBAMM, and the more peeps the better And nice to here from ya again Dar And I really think we should to the PayPal thing for the BBQ, get funds raised for it and give peeps an incentive to come And what does everyone want to eat and drink? Def hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, chips, and soda, but anything else?

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
            you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
            CarDomainMySpace

Comment

deff some carne asada, tater salad....... and what ever else you guys want.

Comment

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                Ok, PM sent to BAMBAMM, and the more peeps the better And nice to here from ya again Dar And I really think we should to the PayPal thing for the BBQ, get funds raised for it and give peeps an incentive to come And what does everyone want to eat and drink? Def hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, chips, and soda, but anything else?
                ya, im good with hamburgers, hotdogs, chips and soda...if were to go (still a maybe). keep prices low.

Comment

OK, I'm back back in in Cali Cali! Time to seriously jump into this. I am a fan of Hamburgers and Carne Asada. Psst... Anyone in particular know how to make Tamales?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
                    ya, im good with hamburgers, hotdogs, chips and soda...if were to go (still a maybe). keep prices low.
                    prices will stay low, what about a start time? I would say the earlier the better right?

Tamales Mark?!?!?! seriously........ at a bbq.........

Oh and welcome back to Cali.

Comment

What!? I like 'em...

ANYWAY... I think 10? It's a 5 hour drive for me... so, I'll have to wake up at 4? UGH!

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                        What!? I like 'em...

ANYWAY... I think 10? It's a 5 hour drive for me... so, I'll have to wake up at 4? UGH!
                        Damn....... I forgot about that....yeah 10 is a good time.

Comment

You guys can start earlier, I'll just be there between 10 and 1030.

Comment

so whats the location gonna be?

Comment

IDK, I am hoping something soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
                                so whats the location gonna be?
                                Looks like Millerton Lake, Friant Ca.

Comment

Working...
                                X