443 HP 3.6???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 443 HP 3.6???

Is this even possible??? I smell BS... He left a nice comment on my car domain but I dont know if he is kidding or really serious...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
    Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Re: 443 HP 3.6???

It's a turbo whatever it is...
    Chris White
    http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
    2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
    2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
    2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
    2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
    2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Even with a turbo it wouldnt be close to that unless he totaly rebuilds his drivetrain... Thats a lot of power to the stock trans to hold and he doesnt say anything about tranny upgrades.
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
      Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Comment

B to the S.

A BPU 3.6 isn't going to get that.

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
        Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
        Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

I dont see a turbo or anything but then again im no car guru. Even with a turbo id say 350
          Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
            I dont see a turbo or anything but then again im no car guru. Even with a turbo id say 350

Read his list of mods.... I just don't think they add up.

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
            Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
            Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

Yea this guy is full of shit.

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
              There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

in one pic he points out you can see his CAI but last time I checked CAI are not turbos.

Either his car domain isnt completely updated or he has no idea what hes talking about. Or maybe that dyno is just not calibrated.

But then again, he is in the military and used his bonus or tour money to build it.

EDIT

I took a look at this myspace....those dont look like brembo brakes either...just the stock ones with brembo painted on.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=68964575
                Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Not gonna happen! I have my opinion on the dyno sheets, but i will keep it to myself until i do further research. I just watched a video of his whip and there is no way unless he is spraying... And spraying a lot!! But the tranny would go BOOM!

It is a nice lookin Whip IMO, but he aint pushin no 400+ HP
                  Originally posted by determined419
                  G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
                  in his system
                  Kyle M
                  Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Comment

Bad Photoshop, not sure whos dyno he stole but thats a turbo dyno no doubt about it.
                    Chris White
                    http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                    2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                    2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                    2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                    2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                    2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix
                      Bad Photoshop, not sure whos dyno he stole but thats a turbo dyno no doubt about it.
                      Im thinking Trailblazer
                      Originally posted by determined419
                      G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
                      in his system
                      Kyle M
                      Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Comment

I call bullshit. 450whp.. that's over 530hp at the crank. That engine would not withstand that power without signifigant mods to beef it, along with the tranny up. Considering there are no supporting mods for the 3.6L to make that type of power, I call bullshit more. There are mods out for the Direct Injected RWD layout of the 3.6L since the Camaro now has that as a base engine, but it's a total different beast. Our 3.6L has a smaller intake manifold, minus direct injection, and traverse mount throws it off. To further my bullshit even more he asked some other MalibuSS guy on CD what strut bar he had, and the guy replied........its the stock one that come with the SS.....
                        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                        2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff
                          Originally posted by GTPprix
                          Im thinking Trailblazer
                          The numbers do support a turbo's LS2, either GTO, Vette or TBSS.

~375 ft-lb torque to the wheels, 450hp to the wheels. Stock GTO's are 340whp, I assume 340whp.... the TBSS has a totally different tranny.. I assume it robs a tad bit more power from getting to the wheels... a turbo would easily smack up HP but not torque so easily... so a 50ft-lb gain on torque and 100-130hp hp gain is right. Magnacharged could do it do but they would bump up a little more torque than that.
                          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                          2005 CGM GTO.
                          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Look at the curve on the dyno sheet, whatever put down those numbers was turbocharged or has a progressive nitrous controller. His car doesn't.

There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

Also, look at his 1/4 mi time. Way off from his claimed whp

Comment

Working...
                              X