Extrude Hone GB??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extrude Hone GB??

Some one check this out, I bought some spare parts for my g6 3.6 L like the upper intake mainlfold and the lower intake and i was going to get it ported and extruded, if anyone else is intrested we maybe be able to get a group buy on this if not im just going to get it done myslef there, just looking to save ourself some money check it out, if anyones intrested let us know i am serious about this and going to get it done either way.

http://www.gethoned.com/group_buys.html
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Re: Extrude Hone GB??

Definitely interested!! Get some pricing quotes.

N8
    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

Are you planning any other mods or just the hone?? I would think that a bigger cam (who knows from where), TB and exhaust at min?!!?!? Let me know how it works out.

Comment

The TB where it goes in the intake mainfold can for sure use some porting but the TB is pretty big and really does not need to be any bigger. Might down the road run a small shot of juice or turbo later in next summer.
        GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

That would be pretty sweet, wouldn't do it till I fix my truck though. Gotta drive something...

Comment

can you get prices and minimums?

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Calling the company tomorrow

Comment

So your going to pay about $1000.00 for this?
                PS3 -Mischief24

Comment

cant wait. I already have my upper intake manifold and throttle body. I just need to buy the lower intake manifold.

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Comment

Found the LIM on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-07...Q5fAccessories
                    Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

ah! its gone! that one will fit mine? I paid $50 plus $15 shipping for my upper one and throttle body and I thought that was a steal.

Comment

It would fit. It is exactly the same as ours, and I'm 100% on that. E-mail the seller, the listing doesn't say it was bought, he may still have it. And that is a hell of a deal for the UIM and TB.
                        Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                        - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                        - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

I was the one that bought it, I was lookin at it and got it varified from the dealership its the same when i went and bought my gaskets, sorry guys :-(

Comment

Well i emailed them and he came back to me with this

"Hello the cost to Extrude Hone process your intake manifold is $755. The turn around time is app. 2 weeks. Air flow increases areapp. 15%. Thanks"

What do you guys think i should do wait to get it done after the headers or what? need some input

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986
                              Well i emailed them and he came back to me with this

"Hello the cost to Extrude Hone process your intake manifold is $755. The turn around time is app. 2 weeks. Air flow increases areapp. 15%. Thanks"

What do you guys think i should do wait to get it done after the headers or what? need some input
                              Man, that seems like a lot of money without knowing how that is going to impact horsepower. Did he give you any estimates on HP impact?
                              2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                              1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

Working...
                              X