Extrude Hone GB??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extrude Hone GB??

Good to know! Thanks! Can't wait to see the pics!

Comment

Alright here it is.... I fly cut it at work instead of grinding cause i did not like the finish it gave me. I took a 2 " disk and cleaned up the casting marks and removed some walls that were on both ends (so it looks nice and clean when the hood is poped) and sand blasted it. I will be geting it anodized red later after the extude hone to help pervent carbon build up. Just need to make my dowels in it longer for the insulator

GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

wow. That looks pretty nice!

Comment

I got some new dowels knocked them in again (3/16 ones) now i just need to dowel my insulator to match the ports so when i get it all done i will not have any alignment problems
          GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Working...
          X