Extrude Hone GB??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Extrude Hone GB??

Just sent him a email asking but when i do this i think im going to buy the TB Spacer and a insulator if i can get one, think it would be a good combo with the headers when we get them! any news with that any how?
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986
      Just sent him a email asking but when i do this i think im going to buy the TB Spacer and a insulator if i can get one, think it would be a good combo with the headers when we get them! any news with that any how?
      Gotcha. Let us know.

Headers - I called Mike today but he didn't get back to me. I'll try again tomorrow.
      2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
      1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

This is what they sent me"Hello the horse power increases are app. 20 to 30. Thanks,"
        I think thats at the crank not the wheels.
        GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

This project is going on hold for a bit maybe get it done durning winter, im in the group buy for headers and im going to need some new breaks after winter. So funds are going to be tight :-(

Comment

Re: Extrude Hone GB??---FAILED TO MAKE GROUP BUY

if you need this unlocked in the future. let me, and admin, or mod of area know

Comment

unlocked for the OP

Comment

Hey what do you guys think i should do, i am geting this done in the next few weeks and wasnt sure if i should by a insulator and get it extrude honed or get it extrude hone and get the air aid throttle body spacer....need input please

Comment

body spacer.

what was the price/gains again?

Comment

Id say manifold insulators. The throttle body does not get that hot like the intake manifold does.

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Alright going to get the mainifold spacer. Already got my M8 200 MM Bolts unbrako bolts cost me 70 bucks but these are the best bolts you can buy. Pickin up my mainifold spacers on the 22nd then get shipping them out with the lower and upper. Cant wait for the headers and intake will be done around the same time with the street edition motor mounts that i already have. It will be fun.

Comment

Got my spacers!...just cleaning up the lower and sandblasting it and grinding it flat on the surface grinder at work now.

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986
                          Got my spacers!...just cleaning up the lower and sandblasting it and grinding it flat on the surface grinder at work now.

Comment

106,000 MILES!
                            There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                            Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Will try and get a pic up tomorrow night left it at work. Oh ya i am i fixture builder and if you got any questions about the header fixture let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X