This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTM September 2009 Nominations

This is not G6 of the month but Ride of the Month. So nominate the car you feel deserves this
    recognition. I would ask, however, that you nominate vehicles from within our walls.
    (no Batmobile nominations or that kinda thing)
    Lets support the people who are here with awesome rides!

Please post specifics with the car you are nominating- if they are known.
    Posting of its Mods are preferred but not mandatory- Try to include year, make, trim line and etc...

Also submit ONE photo in your posted nomination. Only the nominator may change the submitted photo.
    We will start voting on the 24th and voting will end on the 31st.
    You may only submit someone else's ride & not your own.

Only one submission per person.
    If there are 15 or more submissions then a one day vote will be held to cull the list down to the top 10.
    If that happens then the cull voting will start on the 24th & the voting on the top 10 will begin the 25th.

Then that vote will end on the 1st.
    In the event of a tie, there will be a 1 day tie breaker vote

There is also no need to submit the same car more than once!
    Off-topic comments will be deleted. This nomination thread is formal.

Again, nominations only. This thread will be moderated.

Banter and is not only allowed but will be encouraged in the Banter thread, but not here.

Again...Recommendations only please.

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Re: ROTM September 2009 Nominations

Lampoon's Barricade Project!

Everyone's talking about it, and it's probably the fastest progression build we've seen here on this site! I think it deserves a spot on ROTM even if it's unfinished!

Mods:
    GT Mustang with Saleen Body Kit on; Push Bumper; Bar Light; Saleen rear body kit. Saleen S281SC Rear Wing; Saleen Sideskirt Package; Saleen Front Fascia Package; Saleen Mustang 281SC Aluminum Hood Kit; Decepticon Graphics; Side Window Deletes; Paint the doors white; Saleen wheels - 20" 7 spoke gloss black wheels; Special Saleen center caps; Tires: Front - 255/35-20 Rear - 285/30-20; Saleen Center Exhaust.

For those of you who haven't been following his work, check out the thread here

COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
    Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
    MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
    Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

HNDA8R
      Mods: (Correct me if I'm wrong)
      Racingline MM, Racingline Front strut bar, Racingline G6 Grounding kit, Completely blacked out headlights, Recessed chrome lower grille, Canuck Lowering springs, 17" ICW Jet Black Rims w/ Tires, Tinted Taillights, Recessed chrome Upper grille,Injen black CAI, Wrinkle painted engine, and battery cover
      Wrinkle painted interior pieces, Black vinyl on the Pont arrow head on bumper and steering wheel

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Freeway

Year: 2006
        Trim: GT
        Style: Coupe
        Color: Fusion Orange
        Mods (that i know of): razzi body kit, hammerhead spoiler, kenwood head unit.

............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Coulomjo
          CURRENT MODS: VMS HSRK, Dr. Speed Stage 2, 4300k HIDs (high/low & fogs), White LED interior, Aero Exhaust Tip w/resonator, Xenon Halogen backup bulbs, White LED license plate lights, Red filament bulbs for brake/turn signal, Disabled DRL's
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

CrimsonGTP
            Mods: Too many lol
            2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
            2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
            Tsukuba Red

Comment

JO3

Storm Trooper all the way!!

2007 Ivory white g6 base sedan 2.4 L

Mods:
              magnaflow catback exhaust
              Hammerhead spoiler
              Led tails
              front and rear dart overlays
              Fig grilles with painted bezel
              blacked out door chrome
              Enkei WDM 16" rims
              Window tint
              NEW AIT hood
              17" Konig bump rims (painting red lip white)
              Black projector headlights
              Taillight ti

Nice Work!
              Originally posted by determined419
              G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
              in his system
              Kyle M
              Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Comment

I agree, JO3! I was going to nominate him BUT Sheriff beat me to it!

Comment

TXGT
                  2006 G6 GT Coupe--IPP Carbon Fiber hood, 20,000K HIDs in fogs, 10,000K in lows, matte black tails, 5% tint, 17" Motegi lightweights, painted headlights and corners, carbon fiber low profile wing, custom painted engine cover w/ tribal flames, custom intake, straight exhaust, cheap 7" flipout screen, and much more actually lol

87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
                  90 Eagle Talon TSI
                  09 G6 Progression(New Car)
                  My Progression

Comment

bumpity! lets get some more nominations guys!
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I nominate Snowman G6 (granite love)

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune and HSRK, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Full CRAB Intake with TCRA, Racing Line Motor Mounts. Tinted Windows, Tinted Tails. 4300k HIDs in low beam and fogs, R1 Concept Rotors, EBC Red Stuff
                      2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Working...
                      X