X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy : OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood-SUCCESS

Ladies and Gentlemen...

This is the real deal. The company that produced the OEM Style hood is going to allow a one time group buy for this hood with a $100 discount. after this batch goes the hood will be forsale on ebay and with their company store.

here is the lowdown

--------------------------

Production : Each hood will take 2-3 Business days to create. It will take us 5 to 7 days from payment date to ship each hood individually.

Cost : $385 (Plus Shipping) for the first 10 people (after the first 10 it is going to be 485 Plus shipping)

Payment : First Initiate contact with hugo... his information is below

Hugo's Email is : americancarbonfiber@gmail.com
    The Pay Pal Email is : americancarbonfiber@gmail.com
    His G6P Name is : Poncho
    Please connect directly with him if you want to get a move on this now!

Shipping : Shipping by UPS is $130 by truck on a pallet is $165 to a business or terminal pick up or $210 to a residence.

Packaged Size and Weight : 62 x 47 x 7 weight 29 lbs

--------------------------
    This is the product.

Hugo should be joining the site soon so that he can field any direct questions and take over the payment.

LETS GET THE ORDERS STARTED!!!

Re: Group Buy : OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood

holy tits!!!
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Congrats Ryan

Could we pick it up from them if we wanted to or does it HAVE to be shipped?

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
        I dont know yet i will ask

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
          Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
          I dont know yet i will ask
          Thanks........ Also, what the weight diff???

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Any pics with it on the car yet see how it will fit on the fenders
            GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

im down
              Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

O yea whats the Weight Diff?
                Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

well you can see that the packaged weight is 29 lbs which from what i have felt is less than just a bare stock hood. So im guessing quite a bit
                  sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986
                    Any pics with it on the car yet see how it will fit on the fenders
                    It is going to fit like a stocker

Originally posted by Curtismaximus123
                    O yea whats the Weight Diff?
                    i am guessing that there is 5-9 lbs of packaging. the stocker weighed in at 40 lbs. so if i had to guess it is 20-25lbs

Comment

List of Buyers
                      Tupperware (prototype)
                      1.) Curtismaximus123
                      2.)
                      3.)
                      4.)
                      5.)
                      6.)
                      7.)
                      8.)
                      9.)
                      10.)

Fill 'em up!

Comment

awesome, nice job dude

but if doing a group buy through here, who puts a limit on a group buy??? usually you have to get so many and then it gets cheaper, not the other way around. but good deal either way

thanks for the effort and time

Comment

ok so im confused by the shipping... theres 3 different prices and theres only 2 options...hmm
                          Blue Man Group
                          Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                          gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Originally posted by beefiesG6
                            ok so im confused by the shipping... theres 3 different prices and theres only 2 options...hmm

Option 1 : Shipping by UPS is $130

Option 2 : by truck on a pallet is $165 to a business or terminal pick

Option 3 : $210 to a residence

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                            but if doing a group buy through here, who puts a limit on a group buy??? usually you have to get so many and then it gets cheaper, not the other way around. but good deal either way
                            I know but it is just how they are going to do it. after that they plan on selling the hoods on ebay.

Comment

OK if the OEM hood weighs 40 and the CF hood weighs 29 that only a 11lb difference. Im not sure if the 9lbs of packin is included in the 29 lbs? I still want the hood but I know I can shave off a good 10lbs myself if I take a mega hugh Chinese food Dump! I still want the hood cause it looks awesome but 11 lbs is not a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X