X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Group Buy : OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood

Blue Man Group
    Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
    gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

My Chinese food was $8.50 today! Thats a lil cheeper I think.
      Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

OK, I am very interested in this hood but I am afraid that if I put my name on the list and then it fills up I don't know if I'll be able to afford it. I am starting to save up now. I just don't want to have to wait till the $485! SCARY!

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
          OK, I am very interested in this hood but I am afraid that if I put my name on the list and then it fills up I don't know if I'll be able to afford it. I am starting to save up now. I just don't want to have to wait till the $485! SCARY!
          Blue Man Group
          Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Comment

List of Buyers
            Tupperware (prototype)
            1.) Curtismaximus123
            2.) Kydizzle
            3.)
            4.)
            5.)
            6.)
            7.)
            8.)
            9.)
            10.)

so if you get it sent ups($130) where does it get delivered??
            2007 G6 GTP - Fully Modded - Traded In
            2008 Silver MS3 GT - PTP SST, CP-E HPFP, CP-E Nano, Cobb TIP, Cobb FMIC, Cobb AP, Denso ITV-24, CNT Exhaust, Corksport DP, SU Test Pipe, HKS BOV v3(Recirc), AWR RMM, JBarone SSP, SU Shifter Bushing, E4 Shift Knob, CP-E Towplate, Cobb Lowering Springs & Sway Bar

Comment

youll probabaly have to pick it up at your ups hub..but im not sure...
              Blue Man Group

Comment

OK...

Hugo's Email is : americancarbonfiber@gmail.com
                The Pay Pal Email is : americancarbonfiber@gmail.com

His G6P Name is : Poncho

Please connect directly with him if you want to get a move on this now!

Comment

i will be contacting him to buy one this wed. for sure
                  2007 G6 GTP - Fully Modded - Traded In
                  2008 Silver MS3 GT - PTP SST, CP-E HPFP, CP-E Nano, Cobb TIP, Cobb FMIC, Cobb AP, Denso ITV-24, CNT Exhaust, Corksport DP, SU Test Pipe, HKS BOV v3(Recirc), AWR RMM, JBarone SSP, SU Shifter Bushing, E4 Shift Knob, CP-E Towplate, Cobb Lowering Springs & Sway Bar

Comment

Hello and thank you for your interest on our hood, I have just become a member.
                    I will be glad to help answering any questions and making you a pleasant transaction.
                    Please let me know how can I assist.
                    Thank you for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Kydizzle
                      so if you get it sent ups($130) where does it get delivered??
                      i was wondering the same thing...can you answer Poncho??
                      Blue Man Group

Comment

By UPS it would be deliver to any place the differences are that they sometimes damage the packages because they not take good care of it.

The other opcion is via truck or pallet and its more Safe....

Comment

Originally posted by Poncho
                          By UPS it would be deliver to any place the differences are that they sometimes damage the packages because they not take good care of it.

ha i know what you mean..they really dont care about the customer!!
                          offtopic i kno...lol

is there an option where we can not get these cleared so we can paint them or whats up? jus wondering..
                          Blue Man Group

Comment

CrimsonGTP

i think your car would look 1000000x times sicker if you got the carbon fiber hood... your car looks really good right now, i think it would give it even a better look if you got it but thats just my opinion....
                            2005 G6 Sedan aka FReSH G6

Nightriders Page
                            My Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by FReSHG6
                              CrimsonGTP

i think your car would look 1000000x times sicker if you got the carbon fiber hood... your car looks really good right now, i think it would give it even a better look if you got it but thats just my opinion....
                              so i should replace my 675 dollar hood (minus the paint) for something else? i dont think so haha. plus i have functional ram air now so no way.
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by beefiesG6
                                Originally posted by Poncho

ha i know what you mean..they really dont care about the customer!!
                                offtopic i kno...lol

is there an option where we can not get these cleared so we can paint them or whats up? jus wondering..
                                you can paint the hood that you get shipped... you just need to take it to the body shop and have them give it a light sand (key) and they should have no problems painting it...

my question is WHY? why paint that beautiful hood?

Comment

Working...
                                X